Chapter 15 ~ Cheating? [15]

Lou's POV

I was sat on my bunk waiting for the Skype call to come through. Ellen had contacted me a few days ago, a couple of hours after they left for the airport asking if we could have a Skype call to suprise Charlie. Of course I had agreed. I loved the thought of suprising Charlie. 

I had finally recovered from that flu but I was still wrapped up in be, however, I was wearing a full face of makeup and black high waisted leggings and a turquoise Victoria Secret PINK crop top. WHAT! Is it so wrong to want to impress my boyfriend?! 

Whilst I was snuggled up to my pillow, Harvey walked into the room. 

'Hey Harv.'

'Hey Lou, can I talk to you about something?' he asked nervously. 

I patted the bed next to me and he hopped up. 

'Well, I've decided that I need to tell you something. I like you Lou. Ever since I laid eyes on you at the party on the bus. I wanted the bottle to land on you so bad but then it landed on Charlie and I realised that you two were dating. Please break up with him. You have me.'

I was shocked. I was about to reply when he leant forward and kissed me. Without thinking I kissed back hard. Our tongues were involved as Harvey picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kept his hands securely on my bum. I suddenley heard the Skype ringing noice and it self activated but before me and Harvey could pull away the picture of a confused looking Ellen, an angry Liv and Leo and a destroyed Charlie! What have I gotten myself into? 

'Charlie I-.' I started but someone cut the Skype call off. 

'Lou, I'm sorry.'

'Harvey, just go,' I said forcefully, as tears threatened to spill. 

As soon as he shut the door, I exploded. I just cried and cried like I was crying a river. I suddenley heard my phone ring. I was going to leave it but I recognised the tone... BLAIR! I quickly picked up. 

'Blair?' I sniffed. 

'Lou? Is that you?' 

'Yep. What is it Blair?' 

'I called you to say... don't bother coming out here tommorow. To California.'

'Why?' I asked confused. 

''Cos we are about to board the plane to take us home.' 

a/n

helloooooooooooo (marcus butler reference plz) so i updated pretty quickly this time and may update again tonight? what can i hear you saying 'we love you katy' oh stop! 

vote

comment

share

thank you for 2.6K btw, see you next time

katy

xxxxxxx

qotc: favourite blondie: niall, jordi or charlie?????