Chapter 12 ~ Prep for Cali [12]

Leo's POV

As soon as the words left my mouth, Liv nodded enthusiastically. I smiled. It happened. LIVONDRE IS FINALLY TRUE! What! Don't laugh at me 'cos I shipped myself with her. 

'Well, if you're my girlfriend now, I guess I can do this.'

I leant in to kiss her and for once she didn't resist. As soon as my lips touched hers, fireworks erupted in my stomach. It may sound cliche but in that moment, I felt like I saw me and Liv spend our lives together, pictures if us married with kids and elderley flicking through my eyes. She pulled away and so did I. 

'Come on beautiful. Let's go home.' 

I took her hand and we started walking when my phone started to ring. I took it out my pocket and answered. 

'Hello.' 

Liv's POV

I watched him talk on the phone trying to get the jist of the conversation. 

'Yep.'

'Uh-huh.'

'I'll tell her.' 

'OK. Be there in a minute.'

'Bye.'

He removed the phone from his ear and sweeped me off my feet and into a piggy-back ride. 

'C'mon. We need to get going.'

Lou's POV

Charlie and I sat anxiously in the lounge waiting for Liv and Leo to get back. Charlie hadn't told me this big news as he said it wouldn't be fair on the others. I was sat on my phone scrolling through my mentions which was an unusual amount. It was obvious why. Last night, Charlie had announced our relationship on twitter. It hadn't gone as bad as I had expected to and hundreds of bambinos shipped us. In fact, #LarlieBAM was trending worldwide last night. Obviously there was the odd haters but I don't really care anymore. 

Finally, Liv and Leo arrived laughing, Leo giving Liv a piggyback. I sighed. Great! As they walked in, Charlie stood up. 

'Finally, now take a seat both of you, I have some important news.' 

Liv and Leo both sat down on the other sofa to us and sat close together looking concerned. 

'Charlie, bro, wassup?' Leo asked but Charlie ignored him. 

'Whilst you were out, I got a call from Blair. He told me that in two days... we are stopping the tour for two weeks.'

'WHAT!' Leo, Liv and I choursed. 

'It is so we can go to the airport and get a flight to California to go on the Ellen show... AGAIN!' 

A/N

SOOOOO, UPDATE!!!!!!! What do you think!! 

LIVONDRE IS FINALLY A THING AND LARLIE IS OFFISH!!!!!

STB REACHED 1.2 A DAY AGO AND IS NEARLY AT 1.3K!!!!! 

PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK SISTER SOS. YOU WILL LOVE IT. 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER DEDICATED TO YOU, TWEET ME (@katy_1dlover_xx) AND TELL ME YOUR FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!

Katy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx