Chapter 4 ~ Mission Impossible [4]

Charlie's POV

When me and Lou saw Leo about to ask Liv out we had to do something. They are to young to be in a relationship. I know Leo very well and I learned to know that Liv needs to be in a stable relationship. As soon as they break up, everything will be awkward and that is not something we want.

I was currently watching House At The End Of The Street with Lou. She was snuggled up in my arm not too phased by the film but would jump every now and again. I looked down at my beautiful girl's figure lying next to me. I kissed her head. She looked up, smiled and then pouted. I leant in and kissed her. I felt her pout melt away against my lips as they moved in sync. It may sound cheesy but fireworks flew. I pulled away, panting hard. I looked at her biting her lip. What a tease!

'Would you maybe wanna go out with me?' I asked her, out of the blue.

'Sure but what about Leo and Liv. Wouldn't that be really hypocrytical?'

'We are doing that for their own good, remember?'

'Right. They are too young and they need stable relationships. That is not each other. It will just be awkward.'

'So is that a yes?' I asked hopefully. (A/N See what I did there ;) No, OK :( )

'One thousand, million times yes,' she said. I smiled but it didn't last long. There in the doorway stood a tear-stained Liv and a very angry looking Leondre.

Liv's POV

Lou and Charlie went upstairs together to watch a film around an hour ago. I was currently sitting with Leo, Bow and Zayn  in their bus. Leo and I were starting to get tired so headed back to our bus. We went to walk into the bunk cabin but was stopped when we heard a conversation.

Would you maybe wanna go out with me?' a voice liked Charlie's asked.

Awww, I know they'd get together.

'Sure but what about Leo and Liv. Wouldn't that be really hypocrytical?' another voice spoke, this time sounding like Lou.

What? Why would it be hypocrytical?

'We are doing that for their own good, remember?' Charlie said.

'Right. They are too young and they need stable relationships. That is not each other. It will just be awkward.' Lou said.

'So is that a yes?' Charlie asked.

'One thousand, million times yes,' she said.

That's when we stormed in, the tears rolling thickly down my face and Leo was giving them both daggers.

Tonight was not going to end well.