Chapter 28 - 10 years later (Epilogue)

Lou and Brooklyn

'Mumma!' cried 3 year old Pixi. 'Dadda's home!' 

25 year old Louise turned the hob off in the kitchen and walked into the hallway to see her husband, Brooklyn come back from work. 

'Good game?' she asked him as she picked up their new born boy, Joey from his crib, placing him on her hip. 

'We won 2-1 but the ref was very biased. He only let us away with the second goal because ther other team admitted it,' he replied. 

'Hello my gorgeous girl,' Brook said, getting on his knees as he hugged Pixi. He kissed her and then came over and kissed Joey and Lou. 

'I love you Lou,' he said.  

'I love you too Brook,' she said. 

Mandy and Charlie

'Hello everyone. Today I'm doing the family tag with my husband and my three girls, Libby, Amy and Esther. I'm going to do a tag the life style video. I fell pregnant with Libby when I was 16, a year after we met. That means she is now 9,' Mandy said. 

Charlie spoke up. 'Then three years after, Mandy fell pregnant again with twins. Amy and Esther. They are 6,' he said. 

Mandy smiled and leant in to kiss Charlie. 

'We got engaged a year after Amy and Esther were born. We love each other with every passing day. Charlie's career is still going great and we constantley meet up with Lou, Brook, Liv and Leo. Pixi and Joey are so cute and I can't wait to meet the little Liv/Leo,' Mandy said. 

'We are actually on our way to meet at Liv and Leo's house. Lou and Brook are going too,' Charlie spoke up. 

Liv and Leo

Liv lay on the sofa with her baby bump. She couldn't wait to meet her and Leo's son in two months. Mandy, Brook, Lou and Charlie were coming to visit. Leo was sat on the other end of the sofa with my feet on his lap. The doorbell went and he got up to answer it. 

Mandy, Lou, Brook and Charlie walked in. 

*5 hours later*

We were watching TV when all of a sudden Leo turned it off. 

'I have something to say. Liv, I've loved you since we first met 10 years ago. You are gorgeous, funny, and you have the best personality of any girl I have dated. Liv, I think I'm fianlly ready. Olivia Katy Neilson, will you marry me?'