Chapter 24 ~ Isn't The Dude Supposed To Do That? [24]

Mandy's POV

I was gonna do it. I was gonna finally ask him. Chloe was with Liv and Leo on a walk, Brook and Lou were in the sea and I was lying on a towel with Charlie. 

'Charlie?' I asked. 

'Hmmhm,' he mumbled looking down at his phone.

'Do you maybe wanna go see a movie tommorow?' I asked nervously. Charlie looked up from his phone, with a shocked look on his face. A random surfer boy walked past and stopped as he heard me say that.

'Isn't the dude supposed to do that?' he said confused. He was clearly one of those douchey duh-brains. 

'Shut up,' Charlie said. He then turned back to me. 

'I don't know 'cos there is still Lou-,' he started but I cut him off by smacking my lips onto his. I pulled back after a few seconds. 

'I think I can handle a movie,' he said smirking. 

I laughed. I did it. I took control. 

I HAVE A DATE WITH CHARLIE LENEHAN!

Brooklyn's POV

Lou and I were watching the sunset from the water. The redish light was shining on her  face and it seemed to illuminate her whole face. She looked stunning. What?! OK, I admit it. I have a crush on Lou. But it's more than a crush. I adore her. 

'Lou,' I said turning to her. 

'Yep,' she said smiling up at me. 

I leant down and kissed her. She kissed back for a moment but then hesitated. I pulled away. 

'Go on a date with me Lou. Give me a chance to show you I can be better than Charlie. Give you a chance to forget about him maybe,' I said. 

She looked up ocnfused. 

'I'm over Charlie,' she said, emotionlessly. 

'Then say yes,' I almost begged. She looked up at the sun and back over to me. 

'OK,' she said before leaving the rock we were sat on and swimming back to shore. 

a/n 

so they are set up! i am sorry this is so short. i was messaging my friend at the same time. 

vote

comment

share

i nearly have 7,000 reads. wow! this is so cool. remember my target is 10k by the end of November. to enter the competition remember to comment. if you don't know anything about the competition, then read the A/N of the last chapter. 

twitter: @katy_1dlover_xx

feel free to tweet me at anytime and you might just get a follow. 

love ya

katy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx