Chapter 6 ~ Proposals and Parties [6]

Liv's POV

When Leo got down on one knee, I swear my heart stopped.

'Olivia Katy Neilson, please stay. I would like, I dunno, cry for months if you didn't stay. Please.'

'Leo...' I started but I couldn't think of how to finish.

'Please,' he begged, still on one knee with tears streaming down his face.

'OK. But can I just tell you one thing?' 

He nodded pulling himself up. 

'Thanks.'

'For what?'

'For showing me that someone cares,' I said. Leo gave me a toothy grin and we turned around to face the tourbus.

'That is one decent guy,' Lou said.

Charlie nodded.

'Liv, I'm so sorry. I didn't think that it would last long. I promise I wasn't trying to hurt you, just protect you. Like a big brother protects his little sister. I'm sure you would do the same for me.'

'Did you really think I could stay mad at you forever?' I asked her, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

I ran up to her and hugged her and Leo and Charlie did that 'bro hug' thing. 

'So, can we through a party with us guys and a few friends on our tourbus?' Charlie asked.

'Why not?' Leo and Lou said, then smiled at laughed at each other.

'WOOHOOO! PARTY!!!!!!' I yelled.

'Shhhhhhhh,' they all silenced me.

I just shrugged them off before running into our tourbus to get ready.

Charlie's POV

Liv and Lou ran into the tourbus to getg ready for the party. I grinned at Leo, knowing exactly who to call. We walked into the lounge of the bus and slumped on the couch. I searched up their numbers on my phone. 

I rang all of them; Andy, Jordi, Ryan, Joey, Olly and Harvey. Leo rang the girls: Dani, Grace, Sophie, Sophie, Mel, Kate and Charis. They were coming in an hour. 

1 Hour Later

Liv's POV

I looked in the full length bathroom mirror. I loved my outift. I was wearing a leather black skater skirt with tights (and shorts underneath) and an Aztec styled crop top from Forever 21. My makeup was neutral with a winged eyeliner look for effect and a pink lip. Lou was wearing some tight jeans and a white laced crop top that showed her small, tanned stomach. She had a neutral face with a smokey eye and nude lip. 

We walked out and we saw the boys in polo shirts and jeans. Charlie walked up and gave Lou a kiss and Leo gave me a hug. We walked into the lounge when I saw 13 people there.

'Oh My God! Your Overload, and The Pow Pow Girls, and Harvey Cantwell!' I fangirled.

'Liv calm,' Leo said, laughing at me.

I pulled my arms up and down in front off me to help me breath, pulled them away and smiled casually.

'Sup!' I said.

They laguhed. Ha, they think I'm funny. Score!

I then noticed an empty bottle on it's side.

'Hey, what are you guys doing with that bottle?' I asked.

'We,' started Jordi, ' are playing spin the bottle.'

A quite long chapter today. Hope you guys liked. I'm nearly at 450 reads!!!!!! Woah! Remember to read C.R.U.S.H as well. Thank you!

Vote

Comment (I always read and reply and mostly give you a follow)

Share with your friends and lets get to 500 by the time I next read. 

Twitter: @katy_1dlover_xx

Katy

xxxxxxxx