Chapter 3 ~ Confessions [3]

'Leo, I -. I have to go,' she said. She got up but her phone fell from her lap. She bent down to grab it but I snatched it first. I unlocked her iPhone and saw something I wish I hadn't.

'Who's Tom?'

Liv's POV

Damn phone! Why did I drop it? I looked up at Leo's angry eyes.

'I said, who is Tom?' he said through his teeth. I winced at his tone.

'He is, um my...,' I started.

'I knew it! You have a boyfriend don't you? I knew it. I really liked you Liv, so bad. I wanted to kiss you, hold you, make you feel like a princess. But you throw it back in my face just when I think you may like me back! Right, bye Liv. I'm off to the bus. Thanks alot!'

Leo got up and started to walk away.

'Leo!' I called but he didn't turn around.

'TOM IS MY BROTHER!'

Leo spins around. 

'What?' he said, shocked.

'My mum had a drunken affair when she went to the US. When she discovered she was pregnant, my dad stuck by her but she left the child with the father and his girlfriend. I got in touch with him when I turned 12 and my mum thought I should know.'

'Oh,' he mumbled.

'And Leo, I think I like you too,' I said blushing.

He smiled hopefully. 

'Would you maybe wanna go ou-.'

He was cut off by Charlie and Lou running up laughing really loudly.

'Oh my God!' they chorused still laughing. Me and Leo were giving them death stares but they ignored us.

'Lou was vlogging and this old man came up to us and said, I hope your not taking a picture of me, in a really silly voice.'

They were now rolling around on the ground. I sighed.

'C'mon Leo. We'll leave these morons here and walk back to the bus.'

Leo nodded but the laughter was cut quickly and Lou and Charlie leaped up. 

'We'll come to, I'll order a taxi.'

I sighed. This was going to be a long way home. (A/N get it?) 

I know this is short guys but yeah. I haven't got much time to update.

So why do you think that Lou and Charlie weren't letting Leo and Liv do stuff by the themselves?

Do you think they interupted on purpose?

Well you haven't got too long to wait as the next chapter is out tommorow.

Vote

Comment

Thank you

Katy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx