Chapter 26 ~ McDonald's? Classy! [26]

Mandy's POV

After my banter in the car with Brooklyn, the car stopped as we pulled up to something. I couldn't see where'd pulled up. Brooklyn paid the driver, got out the car and opened my door. I nodded my head sarcastically at him and he just chuckled. 

'You're welcome,' he muttered. 

I walked forward and looked up to see a bright yellow 'M' over the building. 

'McDonalds? Classy!' I asked. 

'Oh shut up!' he said as we walked in. 

'1 McChicken Sandwhoch and chips, 1 Big Mac and chips and 2 chocolate shakes please,' Charlie ordered. 

'How did you know my Maccies order?' I asked curiously. 

'I asked Lou,' he said chuckiling. I'm glad about what happened with him and Lou. Before our date (around 1 day before) he spent a day at her place. They spent it catching up with each other and working on being friends. Lou must of helped him plan the date. That's cute. 

Once we got our food, we went to sit down at a table. We chatted and laughed and some how we got on to the topic of Mean Girls. 

'Come on, we all know that I would be Aaron Samuels not Damien!' Charlie exclaimed. He was offended as I called him 'Damien' who was the gay one. I laughed. 

'And I would totally be Gretchen not Janis!' I yelled. He laughed again. Suddenley a young girl came up to us. 

'You're Amanda Steele, right?' she said. I nodded. 

'OH MY GOD! I love you so much. You're videos inspire me so much,' she fangirled as I chuckled. 

'Thanks. What's your name?' I said. 

'Annie. Can I have a picture?' she asked. 

'Of course,' I said. 'Charlie can you take the photo?' I asked. He nodded and got up. 

I stood next to Annie and bent down a bit. I smiled, pulling a toothy grin as the flash went and I heard the sound of the shutter. I went to have a look at the photo and smiled. My pearly white teeth sone out and Annie was looking at me, grinning widely. 

'Do you have twitter?' I asked her. 

'Yup. My name is @annie_mcdonnell_138,' she said. 

'Well, you just got a follow,' I said and she smiled and hugged me before running off to her mum. I smiled. I loved meeting fans. 

'She was cute,' Charlie said. 

'Mhm yeah,' I replied. 

I went onto twitter and opened a new tweet. 

@MakeupbyMandy24: Just met the cutest fan ever. It was nice meeting you Annie (@annie_mcdonnell_138) 

I then tagged the photo in and tweeted it. It instantley got favourites, retweets and replies but one inparticular stood out. 

@annie_mcdonnell_138: @MakeupbyMandy24 it was so nice to meet you too. I just love that photo. Tell Charlie I said hi. Enjoy your meal with @barsandmelody xxxx

And that is when my twitter blew up!

A/N 

OMG! It's an update! I am still on my break but seeing as I just hit 11K (THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!) I thought I owed you guys one. 

I love you so much and my reads are quickly increasing. My new target it 17K by Christmas! That would be the best Christmas present ever! 

Also, thank you for 1K on C.R.U.S.H. I'm sure you know what is happening with that book but I may just start writing it again. Comment your thoughts. 

Also, it's Leondre's birthday. A big happy birthday from me and I love the cake. 

If you noticed, I had a random fan in this. That is going to be happening throughout.         I want you guys involved. If you want to be a random fan in this book, comment your first name, yourtwitter username and which person you would like to meet:

Liv

Leo

Charlie

Overload member? 

Lou

Mandy

Brooklyn

Hope you guys enjoy.....

Katy

xxxxxxx

Twitter: @katy_1dlover_xx