26💫

________________________________________

3rd person POV

"Give me the letter!" Queen Inhyeon took the letter and dismissed the servant.

"Your Majesty, I came here for becoming the queen but you made someone else the queen. Not only that, you even didn't spend the night with me even though I won all the games of love. I know you've found out that I'm the one who mixed poison in princess Ahyoon's wine but my intentions were neither to plot against her nor to kill you. I just wanted to kill queen Inhyeon. But now that I have failed in everything, I'm leaving because I do not wish to be punished by a traitor husband like you. Do not try to find me!" Queen Inhyeon finished reading. "WOW LOOK AT HER ATTITUDE! SHE IS PRETENDING TO BE A VICTIM! IS SHE ORDERING US NOT TO FIND HER? HOW DARE SHE IS? AND SHE TRIED TO KILL ME? OH MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS." Queen Inhyeon said in disbelief!

"What-"Prince Seongjin's eyes widened and Prince Taeheong gasped.

"My queen, don't worry. I'll find her out no matter what because I'm not the traitor...she is and she deserves to be punished for what she did!" The king said.

"What exactly is happening in the palace?" Princess Ahyoon asked getting confused.

"Baekje's king, Silla's deposed king, and Silla's great physician are entering the royal palace!" A servant announced from outside.

"Silla's king and physician? Interesting! Everyone, gather in the royal villa. I need to say something very important." The king ordered.

.................................

After some time in the royal villa.

Seyeon's POV

Everyone settled down in the villa and King Namjun started explaining everything. I was seated between Prince Jeongguk and Jeemin.

"Pssst...Seyeon-ah!" I heard Jeemin whispering beside me.

"What?" I leaned toward him and whispered.

"Most of the people are absolute psychos here. I-I just can't believe it. Oh my God! Like what the fuck is wrong with this dowager woman?" Jeemin rubbed his temples.

"I know right, this woman is an absolute bitch. I just can't believe this...aish!" I shook my head in disbelief.

"We've to find a way back to our world, as soon as possible!" Jeemin sighed.

"I'm not going!"

"What-"

"I promised him that I won't leave him!" I pointed at Jeongguk beside me, who was listening to king Namjun carefully.

"Have you gone mad? You wanna live here? Surrounded by all these psychos? And life is so boring here without technology and all!" Jeemin frowned at me.

"Do you want to leave your Yunki hyungnim and go back?" I pointed at king Yunki who was sitting next to Jeemin. King Yunki had a shocked expression plastered all over his face.