40💫♥️💦

Welcome, this chapter will make you feel single af! :)

Some intimate scenes are included...SO BEWARE!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

Baekje

"How was everything at Silla?" Yeong asked while pouring some wine in Hoseong's cup.

"We appointed one member from every household as a trainee for the army. King Yunki is happy to get back his kingdom again, physician Jeemin introduced some new war tactics. King Namjun was shocked when he heard you were exiled. Apart from that, he is doing pretty well. His queen is pregnant." He gave her a jest while sipping his wine.

She nodded, "I see! But your majesty..." She paused to look at Hoseong. He looked at her and she continued, "I was asking about you though. I hope you didn't face any problem there?!"

"Oh?! Y-yes! Everything was good there..." He said while staring at her and she nodded with a smile.

"Your Majesty, do you remember the day when we first met?"

"Hmm...I was in Goguryeo on account of the royal marriages...." He recalled that day.

Flashback~

It was at night and I was heading to my room when I saw lady Yeong storming out of her room but she suddenly tripped and was about to fall. I quickly grabbed her hand from the back and pulled her. As she regained her balance and turned around....

"King of Baekje?" She murmured staring into my eyes.

"Y-yes!" I smiled looking into her eyes.

"T-thank you for saving me from falling down!" She bowed.

"Oh....its just my responsibility. How can I just stand and watch a beautiful lady falling down in front of me?" I giggled and I thought she blushed.

"I was just going to my room. I'll head there now. Don't trip and fall again. Be careful!" I smiled brightly and left quickly because my heart was racing fast.

Flashback ends~

He looked at her and smiled softly, "I do remember everything as clearly as if it happened yesterday."

She smiled back at him....a smile of relief it was, "That day you went away as quickly as you came."

"Is that so?!" He chuckled sipping his wine and Yeong joined him.

.....................

Silla

Jeemin was stirring his soup with his chopsticks while thinking about-