20🌙💦

____________________________________________

Alright....what shall I call it? Semi smut? 🤔Reader discretion is advised again🔞

____________________________________________

The dowager queen slapped the court lady, "I GAVE YOU A SIMPLE TASK AND THAT ALSO YOU COULDN'T DO! LEAVE NOW!!!"

The court lady put a hand on her cheek and left quietly.

"Oh no! I neither wanted Namjun to be with that peasant nor with Inhyeon but THIS IDIOT COURT LADY...ARGHHHH!!!!!"

...........................

Flashback

"You don't know me at all, Yeong. You don't know what I like and what I dislike. Where is Inhyeon...Inhyeonnnnnn!!!!!!!" Namjun leaves the room.

Flashback ends

"INHYEON...INHYEON...INHYEONNNN!!!!!! Even though I won the games. Inhyeon is enjoying the prize....ughhhh!!" Yeong opened the door of her room and stormed out. Suddenly tripped and closed her eyes shut to meet the cold hard floor. But instead, felt a strong hand pulling her delicate hand from the back. She regained her balance and turned around to see...

"King of Baekje?" She stared into his gorgeous almond eyes.

"Y-yes!" He smiled looking at her.

"T-thank you for saving me from falling!" She bowed.

"Oh! It's just my responsibility. How can I just stand and watch a beautiful lady falling in front of me?" He giggled and Yeong blushed.

"I was just going to my room. I'll head there now. Don't trip and fall again. Be careful!" He smiled brightly and left. Yeong kept staring at his back.

.....................................

"Wowwwww!!! This is beautiful. What is this place?" Ahyoon was awestruck seeing the cave that Seongjin took her to. It was filled with all kinds of musical instruments. Lanterns were hanging from the walls, illuminating the cave. The river in front of the cave was glistening under the beautiful night sky. 

"This is my secret place that nobody knows about, princess. You're the first one with whom I'm sharing this place. Feel free to come here whenever you feel like it." He said and sat on a rock. He picked up his flute and started to play a heavenly tune. Ahyoon smiled brightly and hummed to the music.

Seongjin stopped playing the flute and looked at her, "You know what, princess? I don't eat humans alive if they come near me!" He smiled and resumed playing

"Oh....I-" Ahyoon awkwardly went near him and hesitantly sat down beside him. Seongjin smiled while playing the flute.

Ahyoon stared at his handsome face, enjoying the moment. Seongjin put the flute down and cupped her face. Ahyoon's eyes widened. Seongjin went closer to her face and Ahyoon closed her eyes to feel his lips on her lips but instead felt his lips on her forehead. Ahyoon opened her eyes and looked at Seongjin who was smirking at her.

"Are you teasing me?" She frowned.

"Teasing? Of course not, my princess. Were you expecting something else?"

"Ahh-No. I'm heading back to the palace-" She stood up to leave but Seongjin pulled her by her hand and made her sit on his lap. She blushed.

"You-"

She was cut off by Seongjin's soft plum lips on her lips. He kissed her with full passion and she gasped. He took this chance to slip his tongue into her mouth, exploring it. Her moans escaped into his mouth. He pulled away and asked, "You wanted this?"

Ahyoon's face turned red. She clutched his hanbok and buried her face in his chest, becoming shy. He giggled at her, playing with the strands of her hair. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and whispered, "I love you!"

"I-I..love you too!" She responded and he smiled. His lips touched the lobe of her ear, sending chills down her spine. He took off her earrings and kissed her ear lobes, gently sucking them and gaining small moans from her. He smirked and held her at his arm's length. She looked down, getting shy. He put two fingers under her chin and forced her to look into his eyes. Licking his lip, he pushed her to lay down on the moist ground. He gently pulled her hanbok down, exposing her shoulders and collar bone. He traced her collar bone and started to kiss her neck, sucking the flesh. She wrapped her arm around his neck and moaned in pleasure. He found her sweet spot and sucked on that spot making her moan more. She grabbed his hanbok's collar and pulled him closer to her face and kissed him with full passion and love. He returned the kiss.

"I like that!" He smirked and she blushed.

She pulled the string of his hanbok and it opened, revealing his fine abs. She traced her hands on his abs. He grinned at her and traveled down to her feet. He slowly pulled up her hanbok's skirt up to her thighs and ran his hand all over her legs in a seductive way and she gasped. He started to kiss her thighs going all the way down to her feet. She was breathing heavily. He finished his kisses and pulled her up by her waist.

"Shall we sleep now?" He asked, holding her in his arms. She nodded. He hugged her and she buried her face in his bare chest. He wrapped his untied hanbok around her and held her close to his chest as they both drifted off to sleep.

..............................................

Next day

"The king is entering the court with the queen!" A servant announced and Namjun entered the hall followed by Incheon. Everybody bowed in front of them to pay respect. Namjun walked up to his throne and Inhyeon followed him.

"I would like everyone to join me for lady Seyeon's funeral. Though it is unlikely to pay such respects to criminals because she was princess Ahyoon's best friend and prince Jeongguk's love, I've decided to pay her the royal respects at her funeral." Namjun declared and Inhyeon's eyes widened. She scanned the room for Jeongguk but couldn't find him.

"W-what? You said that she'll be fine but what is he talking about?" Ahyoon asked Seongjin with disbelief, tears rolling down her eyes.

____________________________________________

Next chapter on Jimin day, i.e, 13th October.