45💫🗡

Welcome to the last chapter, please grab a box of tissue paper

__________________________________________

At the royal court of Cheena,

Taeheong was kneeling in front of the emperor.

"You are her head eunuch! You probably knew everything since the very beginning!" The emperor pointed his bow and arrow at Taeheong.

"Your imperial Majesty, I-"

Suddenly the door opened and Liang rushed in.

"ORABEONIIIII..." She knelt down and grabbed Taeheong's arm.

"Orabeoni, he is innocent! He did nothing wrong. Don't you trust your sister, orabeoni? Please don't harm him!" She grabbed his legs and begged for mercy.

"Then will you die on behalf of him? HUH! ALL WOMEN ARE SAME. THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO BETRAY!" The emperor pushed Liang away and glared at Taeheong as pulled the string of his bow.

Taeheong closed his eyes shut as the emperor released the arrow. But as soon as he did so, Liang came in between and took the attack. The arrow directly hit her stomach, "AHHHH" 

Taeheong opened his eyes and grabbed her in his arms, "LIANG!!!" He patted on her cheeks

The emperor clenched his jaw and threw away the bow and arrow. He grabbed his sword and as he was about to behead Taeheong.....

"THE WILL! IF YOU KILL ME, I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH ME! AND DON'T THINK I'M ALONE HERE. I'VE MEN AROUND THE PALACE!"

The emperor was taken aback and shocked. He glared at Taeheong and threw away his sword. He boiled in anger and felt like losing his mind as he stormed out of the room

"Liang! H-HOLD ON...I'LL ASK JEEMIN TO-" He stood up but Liang grabbed his hanbok.

"I-I l-love y-you..." She whispered.

Taeheong cupped her cheeks, "I love you too. Please stay with me!"

Her innocent eyes stared into his eyes with tears. She was happy to hear those words from him.

"LIANG????!!!!!" Taeheong cupped her face and let his tears fall as he realized that she was already dead. He closed her eyes with his shaky hands and hugging her corpse, he cried.
.
.
.

In the west palace,

"Daughter!!" The old king went and hugged his daughter. He was brought here secretly by the dowager queen's court maid

"Father, at last you are here! Did you bring the woman and her child?" The dowager queen asked.

The old man nodded.

"Now I can regain my power as the empress again!" The dowager queen smirked.

"Wait what? I thought you were kidnapped or something.."