27💫💕

Some intimate scenes are included in this chapter

Some intimate scenes are included in this chapter. So be aware.

_________________________________________

"Your highness, allow me-"

"No Jeongguk, I'll be the one going," Namjun said.

"But-"

"You four get going for Silla! And king Hoseong, you come with me!" Namjun ordered.

"As you wish, your majesty!" Everyone bowed.

"It's an honor for me to join you!" Hoseong nodded.

"We'll win!" Namjun nodded.

"We've full faith in you. Apart from that, we all know that grandfather's army is 1/5 of ours." Seongjin said and the others nodded.

"Ok. Best of luck to everyone for the errand!" Namjun said and looked at Inhyeon, "I'll be back soon, my queen! Wait for me!"

"I wish you all the best! Win and come! I'll wait for you!" Inhyeon smiled as he nodded and went with Hoseong to fight against his grandfather.

............................................

"We need a very convincing story so that Choi Seongho doesn't suspect us!" Jeongguk said.

"Right! Jeemin, you go and disguise yourself as my wife!" Yunki smirked

"WHAT?-" Jeemin raised his brow and Seyeon laughed.

"Yes, you'll be a girl to avoid suspicions because they are already searching for us in Silla. The story will be like this...I'm a rich noble merchant of Silla and you're my wife. We both are so impressed by our new king that we want to gift him, slaves, we bought from various kingdoms. You four will be our slaves-"

"SLAVES? I'm worldwide handsome prince Seongjin. Do I look like a slave to you?" Seongjin frowned.

"Do you want to die?" Yunki asked with a straight face.

"No no...Continue continue...What were you saying?" Seongjin said with a smile.

"We will present you four as the best, intelligent and qualified people in the entire kingdom and I'm sure that he'll gift you four to Cheena's emperor but....as far as I know him, he'll ask you all to prove your qualities!" Yunki said.

"I chose to be a palace guard and I'm a warrior so I can prove my qualities easily!" Jeongguk said and Yunki nodded.

"Lady Shin, a court lady must be well mannered and know how to do different tasks!" Yunki paused and scanned Seyeon from top to bottom, "Looking at you, it doesn't look like you'll be able to prove that!"