17🌙: True love will win💫 (RM day special 🐨)

3rd person POV.

"We are done, princess Inhyeon." One maid said after fixing Inhyeon's hair.

"Your highness, you're looking so beautiful." Another maid said examining her wedding hanbok.

" Another maid said examining her wedding hanbok

"You're the perfect person to be our queen." Another one said.

"Thank you all of you." Inhyeon smiled at them. "Make sure the game is well prepared, ok?"

"Yes, your highness." They bowed in unison.

"You may leave now," Inhyeon ordered and they left. She turned around to look at herself in the mirror, "This was the day I was waiting for." She smiled while straightening the skirt of her hanbok.

....................

"Namjun-ah, my son, you're looking so handsome." The dowager queen said fixing his hanbok.

" The dowager queen said fixing his hanbok

"Thank you, mother." He smiled.

"Oh, Namjun-ah~"

"Hmm?"

"I've prepared gifts for my daughters-in-law, have a look." She presented three boxes to Namjun. He opened the first one and it was a gorgeous necklace made of gold.

"This is for Yeong-ah." The dowager queen said and Namjun smiled and proceeded towards the 2nd box. The 2nd box consisted of a pair of golden earrings embedded with expensive stones.

"This one is for my dear Inhyeon." She smiled and Namjun looked happy. He then opened the 3rd box and found a gorgeous hairpin made with expensive stones and gold.

"And this one is for princess Ahyoon. How are they?" She asked while smiling.

"Amazing, mother. I'm sure that they all will love them." Namjun smiled.

"You think so?" She asked happily.

"Yes, mother." Namjun nodded. "I'll go now." He bowed and left.

"Ahhh my dear Inhyeon, your 'game' is over." She smirked, pulling her hanbok's collar down she caressed the wound on her neck.