01🌙

_________________________________________

*opens eyes slowly*

The view was hazy at first but slowly it became clear and the surroundings were-

"Huh?...ah...ouch...... wait a minute...am I in hell? And did Seyeon go to heaven?" Jeemin stood up and scanned the area properly.

"Ahh....my spacesuit is damaged." He opened his spacesuit. He was wearing his regular clothes inside.

"HEYYYYYYY IS ANYONE THERE?????" He screamed and two guards came

"Oh my God! The monster is awake, inform the king." One guard said.

"Wait a minute, he is a human being. But his clothes are weird." The other one said looking at Jeemin.

"Hell is weird," Jeemin mumbled.

The two guards came in and tied up Jeemin with chains.

"Hey? What are you doing? What is my crime? "

"He speaks weirdly too." One guard mumbled to the other.

"What do you mean by I speak weirdly? You are the one who's speaking anciently...I'm having trouble understanding. Can you speak normally?" Jeemin showed his cute eye smile to them only to see their swords drawn at him.

"No? okay, okay...no problem....haha." Jeemin laughed awkwardly.

They dragged him outside to present him to the king.

"Wait a minute.....I'm already dead. How can you people kill me again with those swords? Hahahahaha..."Jeemin laughed but the guards didn't say anything

"Why is hell decorated in ancient style? Well, it looks cool though." Jeemin wondered while looking here and there.

They took him to the throne hall, "Your majesty! Here's the prisoner." They pushed Jeemin and forced him to kneel.

"Your clothes are weird." The king tilted his head. "Anyways, who are you? Are you a spy?" He asked with an unbothered and uninterested look.

"WOW THE DEVIL LOOKS SO GOOD!" Jeemin exclaimed while looking at the king, who had a scar over his right eye, running vertically from his forehead to his cheekbone. A hush fell over the courtroom....everyone was shocked. But to everyone's surprise, the king smirked and said, "Right! I'm the devil and I look good....even with this scar."