16🌙: I'm yours💫 (JK day special🐰)

_____________________________________________________

Goguryeo

Seyeon's POV

I went towards the barracks looking for prince Jeongguk.

"Prince Jeongguk, where are you-" I spotted him blindfolded, standing with his bow and arrow.

Though he was blindfolded, his aim was perfectly hitting the target! Wow...amazing!

But what and why is doing this? Is this his way of taking his frustration and anger out? I was thinking all this while approaching him but suddenly was shocked to see his arrow pointed at me.

"Ahh-" I gasped, he immediately put his bow and arrow down and took off his blindfold.

"Seyeon?" He narrowed his eyes at me. His eyes generally shine like the stars but this time they were cold and dark. His face was emotionless but I noticed the tear stains on his face. I lifted my hand to wipe his tears but he shoved my hand away, frowning.

"Why are you here?" He asked coldly.

"I was here to check if you're ok!" I said looking into his eyes.

"Hah!" He smirked. "Go back Seyeon else I might hurt you!" He said with no emotion.

He is hurt! I felt bad for him.....

"I know you won't hurt me!" I offered him a smile and for a moment his eyes widened but he regained his expressionless face just the other moment.

"Don't try to show me sympathy! I'm totally fine and I need nobody's sympathy!" He said turning away from me and fixing his arrow on the target.

"I'm not sympathizing with you-"

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?" He turned towards me and yelled.

I don't know why but that hurt me like hell! Why don't you understand me, Jeon Jeongguk? Why are you yelling at me like this? Why do you always argue with me?

"Why are you silent now?"

I looked at him.....tears started to form in my eyes and he was quite shocked to see that. He was about to say something but I turned around and ran away ignoring the voice behind me that was calling my name.

I went to my room and burst into tears. Stupid tears....why are they flowing? Why is my heart hurting? Why am I unable to stop my tears?

Jeongguk's POV

I called out her name but she didn't stop. She ran away while crying. I've faced many difficult situations before. Many people left me but I never felt this empty before. People are right.....I hurt women. Sigh!

But she doesn't belong here anyways, she'll go back to her time soon and I'll be left alone again. It's better that I don't grow fond of her.

I decided to go back home. When I reached there, Inhyeon welcomed me with a warm smile but I couldn't smile back.

"Wait, what's wrong? Why are you so sad? I've never seen you this sad." She asked with a concerned face.

Is it visible on my face?

"Didn't you meet lady Seyeon? Didn't she comfort you?" Inhyeon asked.

"I don't want her sympathy, nui," I said looking away from her.