24🌙: Special Chapter ⌛

Special chapter because it's longer than the other chapters

Special chapter because it's longer than the other chapters...lol

____________________________________________

Namjun slowly walked down the corridors and stopped in front of a room.

"His Maj-"

Namjun raised his right hand, as a gesture to stop the servant from announcing his arrival. The guard bowed and obeyed him.

Namjun slid the door open and entered the room.

"Look carefully, find my other earring. Where can it go like this?" Yeong ordered her maid, who was on the floor, searching for her earring.

"Ahem!" Namjun cleared his throat and Yeong turned around.

"Oh....your majesty, I didn't see you coming in! Apologies, your majesty!" Yeong bowed and the maid bowed too.

"You can go!" He ordered the maid and she left.

"I was searching for my earring...."

"Here!" Namjun revealed her other earring.

"Oh?!" She took it. "Where did you get it?"

"I've my ways!" He smiled.

"Queen Inhyeon told me that you didn't attend the tea ceremony with the dowager queen because you were ill. How are you now?" He looked deep into her eyes.

She looked away and replied, "I-I'm fine. I took some rest and now I'm totally fine!"

"Good!" He nodded with a smile, "Umm....your room looks kind of messy. There's no way to find a lost thing here like that. I'll ask a maid to clean it-"

"N-no! No need!"

"Why?" He put his hands on her shoulders. "It is needed. You are the noble consort and you need to live comfortably!" He smiled at her.

"I'm the noble consort. Not the queen-"

"Make sure to attend today's court of justice." His smile faded.

"C-court of j-j-justice?" Her eyes widened and she gulped.

"Yes. You'll be in the court and the maid will clean your room. Perfect, isn't it?" He smiled at her again and she smiled back hesitantly.

"Ok, I'll take my leave now. See you later!" He turned around with a smile on his lips and went out of her room, closing the door behind him.

Yeong's smile turned into pure worry as soon as he left..."ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!!" She threw away the things on her study table and sat down on the floor with a thud.

Namjun, who was still standing in front of her room, clenched his jaw at the noise of things falling and then started to walk away.

...................