30💫

___________________________________________

Goguryeo

Namjun's POV

We realized that the weak man in front of us was Byeongho. His head was bandaged and he looked pale.

"B-Byeongho? Grandfather went close to him to take a closer look. I and Hoseong were surprised at the sight.

"W-Wait...How did this happen?!" Grandfather asked in disbelief.

"I-" Byeongho was about to explain but he was cut off.

"Welcome back, your majesty!"

We turned around to find Ahyoon and the other noble ladies. I sighed in relief as I saw everyone safe.

"Princess Ahyoon, what is happening? I asked.

"Thank God you all are safe but why is it so dark here?" Hoseong asked Ahyoon.

Instead of replying, Ahyoon smiled at him and then clapped two times. At her signal, the whole palace lit up with beautiful lights and the sky filled up with lanterns. It looked so pretty but I was not sure about what the occasion was.

"It looks beautiful!" I admired the view.

"Indeed!" Hoseong smiled.

"Your Majesty, congratulations! You're going to be a father!" Ahyoon bowed.

"Congratulations, your majesty!!!" All the nobles knelt and greeted.

"Oh my God! Congratulations!" Hoseong patted my back.

I gasped!

"Inhyeon....w-where is she???"

"She is waiting for you in your room!" Princess Ahyoon said and I was about to rush towards the palace when I heard grandfather's angry voice!

"HEY! WAIT...WHO DID THIS TO MY ADVISOR?"

"He-" Ahyoon was cut off.

"I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS!" Byeongho confessed.

"Pfft..." Everyone around me tried hard to hold their laugh but I looked at him suspiciously. It is very unlikely for a skilled warrior to fall from the stairs and get hurt like this.

"Aishhh!! Seriously? Ughh.." Grandfather shoved Byeongho's arm away which he was holding and rubbed his temples in disbelief.

"Oww..that hurts, your Majesty!" Byeongho complained.

"Your Majesty, you are our guest! Please come inside!" Princess Ahyoon greeted the grandfather.

........................................

Silla

Jeemin's POV

Seongho pointed in my direction and said, "I want her!"