35💫: I trust you🌙 (Hobi day special🐿)

________________________________________

Baekje

Hoseong was standing on his balcony and was staring at the Baekje river. The sky was dark and it was thundering. On the other side of the river, a black line was clearly visible along the shore.

"They are increasing day by day. If within these two months of rainy season I don't do anything, Baekje's condition will become just like Silla." Hoseong sighed looking at the black line which was actually the camps of the Cheena soldiers.

"Two months are enough! The princes and Seyeon will surely figure out a way while they are in Cheena. I think I shouldn't lose hope like this." Hoseong mumbled to himself. "But I should still be prepared for the worst, right?"  He was debating with his own thoughts when a servant came and greeted him.

"Your Majesty, a lady wants to see you." The servant said.

"Ask her to come to the royal court tomorrow!"

"Your Majesty, we did. But she is claiming that she is here to help you."

"Is that so?" Hoseong became curious. "Ok send her here!" He ordered.

The servant bowed and left. After sometime he came in with a lady.

The lady bowed.

"Who are you?" Hoseong asked.

As soon as the lady removed the cloth covering her nose and mouth, Hoseong's eyes widened.

"Give us some privacy!" Hoseong said as the servant bowed and left.

"Lady Yeong? Why are you here? To spy on me for Cheena?" Hoseong asked in disbelief.

Yeong knelt down and bowed politely, "No your Majesty, I know that by now you have heard everything that I have done but please hear me out...then you can do whatever you want with me!" Yeong begged.

Hoseong sighed, "I'm listening!"

"I'm Lee Yeong, Cheena princess. I'm trained to take control of any man, be it with my charms and skills or with love potions."

"That explains why a person like Kim Namjun was head over heels in love with you." There wasn't any emotion in Hoseong's voice.

But Yeong's face was filled with guilt. She sighed and continued, "The emperor had an eye on the three kingdoms from long ago. When Seongho came to seek help from the emperor to betray king Yunki, Silla automatically came under his control. To capture Goguryeo, he sent me to become the queen of Goguryeo and through the marriage, Goguryeo would've gone under his control too. And the rest I assume you know, your Majesty?"