28💫

On the battlefield

On the battlefield

The dowager queen's father captured Namjun and Hoseong with treachery! He knew that he doesn't stand a chance against Namjun's forces. Since the leaders of the forces are usually in the front, so he hid a net on the ground. As soon as Namjun's and Hoseong's horses set their feet on the net, they were captured in the net!

"EVERYONE, PUT DOWN ALL YOUR WEAPONS ELSE I'LL BEHEAD THE TWO GREAT KINGS RIGHT HERE!" A young man ordered and all the soldiers put down their weapons.

"CHUNG BYEONGHO, BE A MAN AND FIGHT ME. WHAT IS THIS?" Namjun growled, still captured in the net.

"Calm down, your majesty!" Byeongho smirked.

"WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU EVEN?" Hoseong yelled.

"Me? Hahahaha...I'm Chung Byeongho, the great advisor of his grandfather!" Byeongho said pointing at Namjun.

...................................................

"Nui, take care and I'm sure that Namjun hyungnim will return soon. So don't worry, ok?" Jeongguk said.

"Yes, I'm sure he will return safely. And you Jeongguk, be safe. Seyeon, take care of my brother." Inhyeon said holding Jeongguk's hands as Seyeon nodded.

"Ahyoon, this is it. I don't know when we'll meet again but stay safe and write me letters!" Seongjin kissed her forehead.

"Yes! I'll pray for both you and my orabeoni to return safely!" Ahyoon smiled and Seongjin nodded.

"Taeheong-ah, make sure to eat well and take care of yourself, ok? I'll miss you, my best friend!" Inhyeon smiled at Taeheong

Taeheong nodded, "You take care of yourself too!"

"Seyeon..." Ahyoon hugged Seyeon. "You're looking so pretty!"

"Thank you, princess Ahyoon!" Seyeon patted her back. "If anyone creates a problem in my absence, then don't hesitate to punch their face, ok?"

"Hahaha...ok!" Ahyoon giggled.

"The horses and the palanquins are ready!" Yunki informed.

Jeemin and Seyeon went inside the two palanquins and the others climbed up on their respective horses. After saying their final goodbyes, they all left.

Inhyeon came and stood next to Ahyoon, who was dabbing her handkerchief on the corners of her eyes. Inhyeon patted on her back and said, "It's just the two of us now!"

"Yes..." Ahyoon let out a long sigh.

"I hope both the kings return soon......"

...................................