13🌙

_________________________________________

Ahyoon's POV

I was excited about my new start but was upset about leaving orabeoni and Baekje. I hope my life in Goguryeo will be as good as my life was here in Baekje. Though I have never seen prince Seongjin, I've heard that he is very handsome. He is known as the worldwide handsome prince of the world. I hope I can be a good wife to him.

I was lost in my thoughts when I saw Seyeon and prince Jeongguk's horse pick up the pace and started to run.

What are these two up to? I could not even see their horse anymore! Sigh!

"How long will it take to reach Goguryeo?" I asked one of the bearers.

"My lady, we'll reach there by evening!" He replied and I sighed. It's afternoon now. Few more hours to go but this is so boring. Seyeon and Jeongguk must have reached Goguryeo already. Wish I also knew how to ride a horse.

...........................................

Goguryeo

"Prince Jeongguk is back!!!!!!!!" A  servant announced and Jeongguk walked inside Namjun's room with Seyeon.

"Long live the king!!!" Both of them bowed in front of Namjun.

"Welcome back, brother. So who is this lady with you?" Namjun asked.

"She is Shin Seyeon, Ahyoon's bodyguard."

"WHAT?  Is Baekje trying to declare war by sending her with the princess?" Namjun asked coldly.

"No! Baekje didn't send her. I brought her!"

"And why did you do that?"

"Because I love her and she is mine now!"

Seyeon's eyes widened and she looked at Jeongguk who was looking at Namjun.

"Oh ok so at last my little brother found someone. Great! Welcome to the palace, lady Seyeon. Take good care of my brother." Namjun smiled at Seyeon.

"T-thank you for your kindness, your Majesty!" Seyeon bowed, still shook about what she just heard.

"And where is princess Ahyoon?" Namjun asked.

"Still on her way! But where is Seongjin hyungnim? Ask him to prepare himself!" Jeongguk giggled and so did Namjun.

"He is probably out again. Disguised as a musician! Ahhh....him and his love for music...haha! Anyways, you both go and take some rest now." Namjun said and both of them bowed and left.

Namjun went out to take a bath in his private hot spring.

On the other hand,

"Inhyeon! Look at these paintings I made!" Taeheong handed Inhyeon a bunch of his paintings.