11🌙

_________________________________________

Baekje

I looked at my reflection on my shining sword, "Huh! Who would have thought that an astronaut would be a warrior someday?"

"Lady Seyeon? What are you mumbling?"

"Nothing, teacher." I bowed to the minister of war, who taught me the art of using a sword.

"Seyeon, are you ready for this test?" He asked pointing his sword at me.

"Yes, teacher!" I took my position against him.

Though I've figured out how to destroy my opponents, still I wanted to learn this skill because I have nothing to do here, so it's better that I learn something so that I can brag about it once I return in my time.

The dual began as our swords clashed against each other and our blades vibrated. The teacher spun around and I gracefully took this chance to go behind him. When he was about to strike, for a short moment, he became confused by my absence in my previous spot but he quickly turned around and attacked me again only to see me leap into the air. I lifted my sword high and attacked him, he arched his back and blocked my attack.

"Grrrrr.....Seyeon...I've taught you well." He smiled.

"Thank you, master." I retreated as he stood up straight and patted my shoulder, "The thing that makes you a better warrior is your dance moves. Good job, Seyeon. I'm proud of you. I'm the teacher of the kingdom's first lady warrior." He smiled proudly.

"Thank you, teacher." I bowed.

"Now go and take some rest. I've never seen you take a rest, you are always either overworking or getting frustrated due to the overwork you do."

"NOT NOW, TEACHER!!!!!!!! That Jeon Jeongguk called me a 'weak chicken'. I need to prove to him that I might be a woman BUT I AIN'T WEAK." I pointed my sword in the air and said.

"But you're already great at the art of using swords and everyone knows that you are strong. You, my dear student, learned the art of sword fighting fast."

"Thank you for teaching me, master. You might be tired. Go and take some rest. I'll practice more." I bowed.

"Ok! As you wish." He smiled and left.

The environment was peaceful, birds were chirping around and the leaves of the trees were dancing in the wind.

I started practicing......more like started sword dancing.

Suddenly, I felt like someone was behind me. I turned around but saw no one. I shrugged off the thought and continued my practice. BUT NO!!!!!! Someone is definitely behind me. The wind is not hitting my back, it is getting blocked which means that someone is indeed behind me. I turned around again, pointing my sword at no one. "WHO IS HERE?????" Nobody answered.