Other Stories

Here are some other stories by me which I think you will like.

The Queen's Harem ||BTS in History

Genre: Historical Fiction

Synopsis:

Soyoung, a mysterious lady, takes birth in the East Kingdom where women are treated like slaves. King Choi Sian is the most ruthless king, he forcefully takes every lady he likes into his harem for his pleasure. When the kingdom is in this mess, Soyoung's father secretly educates her and decides to marry off her to another kingdom in secret but fate has something else decided for her. 7 young men, who has deep and dark secrets buried inside their hearts, walks into her life to make the unexpected things come true.

"You need to be evil in order to wipe the devil out."

Trailer:

In My Mind ||A Jikook Fanfiction

Genre: Psychological Thriller

Synopsis:

Jeon Jungkook is a chaebol heir and dislikes going out and interacting with people. However, when his father's company faced severe controversy, he was sent off to a remote town. Stuck in that lonely town, his life slowly starts to take weird turns revolving around a certain mysterious genius named Park Jimin.

"I didn't know what power is. But you taught me how to use power."

Trailer:

___________________________________