36💫

______________________________________

Cheena

Seyeon's POV

"So you're telling me that Emperor Hoe wants to spend tonight with me?" I asked Yakran again.

She nodded, "By the way, your pronunciation of the emperor's name is odd."

"Ahh don't worry about it. It is just the foreign accent! Anyways, if I am going to visit the emperor, then I must make some preparations!" I smirked.

She clasped her hands in joy, "Yes! I'll go and prepare a beautiful outfit for you tonight, your grace-

"Unnie!" I corrected her

"Ok, your grace!" She bowed and left the room full of energy.

"Aish...look at this girl!" I couldn't help but smile faintly at her.

"But that's not what we are suppose to prepare for tonight, Yakran!" I sighed looking at the door and that's when it slid open again and Taeheong came in.

After closing the door calmly he hurried to my side.

"Seyeon-ah, she is the dowager queen!"

"Oh? How do you?-"

"I sneaked into the queen's palace last night and observed her! The way she yells at her maids, her voice, the same arrogant attitude and everything...I can confirm this even with my eyes closed that she is the dowager queen!"

I gasped, "Out of all places, this the last place I thought her to be in!"

The history has changed so much! In history, she conspired against Namjun and successfully made Seongjin a puppet king but now what is she doing here?

"This is weird. We came here to find about lady Yeong but we found the queen dowager instead! The future is becoming unpredictable now. What is that bitch planning to do?" I furrowed my brows, deep in thought.

"Sometimes your words are so meaningless. Anyways, she is taking the anti aging potion to look youthful. Now the only thing we need to find is how and why she is here?! More importantly, how did she become the empress?!!" Taeheong placed his hand on his chin, thinking carefully and I nodded at him.

"Before that, I must make preparations for tonight's event. The emperor invited me to spend the night with him." I sighed.

"Sooner or later this was going to happen." He rubbed his temples, "What is the plan?"

Potions! The magic potions which were famous in Cheena during this time can definitely help me. Too bad that the recipe for making those potions got lost with the coming dynasties.

"Why are you smirking like that?" He asked.

"I'll see you later, your highness!" I bowed and left the room.