03🌙

_________________________________________Jeemin's POV

Jeemin's POV.

He called me his son. I'LL SAVE HIM. I took minister Kang's sword and slashed the back of the man. I saw blood coming out of the wound

"AHHHHHHHHH...UGHHHHH!!!!!" He turned around with fire burning in his eyes.

"I'LL SEE YOU BOTH LATER!!!!!!!" With that, he stormed out.

I dropped the sword and quickly ran towards Kang.

"Are you ok?" I  helped him to get up.

"I'm totally fine. Are you okay, son?" He asked cupping my face and examining my neck.

"Oh my God! You've got a small cut there." I removed his hand and smiled at him. "I'm fine but you're not." I noticed that his hand was bleeding profusely.

"Let's go to the physician and apply medicines to your wound." I took him to the physician's room but the physician wasn't there.

I didn't know what to do, minister Kang was bleeding profusely. He needed quick treatment. I quickly grabbed a bowl of water and a clean cloth and started to clean the wound.

"What are you doing? Do you know about medicines?" He asked.

"Just trust me."

I didn't know what to put on his wound. All were ancient herbs in there whose names I didn't even know. Suddenly I spotted aloe vera leaves. Ok, it'll give him some temporary relief until the physician is back. I grabbed the leaves and tore them open, took their gel out in a bowl, and mixed it with a bit of water. Then I took another fresh cloth, soaked it into my self-made medicine, and bandaged his wound. He hissed in pain while I was bandaging.

"I wish I could heal it," I said while bandaging and saw the bandage light up a bit.

"What was that?" Kang asked but I was as confused as him. Suddenly my head spun and I was feeling very weak and exhausted.

The door slid open and revealed the physician.

"What is happening here?" He asked and Kang explained everything. But I don't know why I was feeling dizzy.

"What did you apply there, boy? He asked raising a brow at me.

"Umm......Ahhh~~~" Before I could answer, I felt my whole vision blacking out.

...................................................

Baekje

Prince Jeongguk came and took a seat in the gallery of the battlefield. He stared at Seyeon with impressed eyes.

"Who is she?" He asked one of the men.

"She is a warrior from Goguryeo!" The man replied, keeping his eyes fixed on the battlefield.

"Goguryeo?" Jeongguk smirked and placed his hand on his chin while watching the battle.

Seyeon's POV

I was standing at the barrack's battlefield facing that asshole who was smirking at me with his huge sword. Compared to his sword, mine looked like an ant. I'M GOING TO DIE. Both of us were wearing armors and helmets for safety, which were way too heavy and oversized for me. UGH.....I'M DOOMED. We were waiting for the king's order to start the battle. Well, I mean the king's order of killing me. The field was filled with excited people. I guess they never saw a woman fighting against a man. I rolled my eyes at them.....these people are cheering for my death.

Soon they hit the huge drum, indicating to begin the duel. and I saw the asshole running towards me. I quickly dodged his attack.

He then without turning around, was about to strike me. Even though I took i few steps back, his blade still made a shallow cut on my abdomen and I immediately felt the pain. I looked down and saw blood...I panicked. I looked up and saw his blade ready to behead me. I quickly threw my head back and saw his blade moving over my face, inches away.

Damn it! Hardly I took a breath of relief when I saw his sword aimed at my legs. He was about to strike when I clutched his sharp blade with my one hand and quickly spun over him, throwing a kick on his head while landing on the other side of him.

"Ahhh~~~" He held his head.

By now, I felt the shallow cut on my right palm that occurred when I clutched his sword and I was even unable to stand straight due to the cut in the abdomen. I groaned in pain, breathing heavily.

I heard the crowd cheering.

Seyeon, you can do it. You have survived the black hole and you must not die like this.

I held my sword tightly and pointed at the soldier who was adjusting his helmet.

"YOU WENCH-" He ran towards me and struck my left arm.

"Ahhhh-" I put my right hand on my injury and looked up to see him again ready to strike me. I somehow dodged it. I kept dodging his next couple of attacks and the crowd booed.

FUCK YOU ALL.....HERE I AM DYING AND YOU ALL ARE GETTING ENTERTAINED.

ENOUGH!!! I WILL STRIKE THIS ASSHOLE NOW!

I gracefully rose my sword up in the air, recalling my sword dance moves, and started to spin the sword. I danced my way towards him and he looked confused not knowing where I was going to strike. Since I was dancing, he was unable to strike me too. I got the opportunity and quickly attacked his left arm but couldn't make a deep cut because FUCK I CHOSE A STUPID SWORD. He looked at his wound and laughed.

SUCH AN ASSHOLE!

I lifted my sword again and was about to strike again but he blocked my attack with his sword. He kept pushing his sword towards me. He was too strong for me but I tried my best to push him back.

"Ughhhhhhhh~~~~~" I was taking steps back and he kept pushing his sword at me.

I was panting...I was out of breath and he smirked at me. Soon I felt the wall against my back and I gulped.

"Huh! I thought you were weak yet you lasted quite long. But now die." He smirked and rose his sword to strike me. I closed my eyes shut and pointed my sword at him as an involuntary action.

"FUCK YOU!!! I WISH I COULD DESTROY YOU." As soon as I said that, I felt my hands vibrating. I opened my eyes and saw some kinda current throughout the length of my sword and going right into the soldier's body.

"AHHHHHHH----" The soldier held his chest and fell to the ground. Blood came out of his mouth. He was declared dead.

"D-Did I just kill s-someone? Ahhhh...." I thrust my sword onto the ground and knelt. I was unable to stand any longer.

"AND THE WINNER IS SHIN SEYEON." I heard everyone cheering for me but I was feeling hard to breathe and was feeling very exhausted. I was dying.........I couldn't endure the sudden pain in my body.

"Ohhh-" I clutched my chest and fell to the ground. I felt like the whole world was revolving at a high speed. My eyelids felt heavy and slowly everything blacked out.

On the other hand,

Everyone on the battlefield rose and was cheering for Seyeon while prince Jeongguk looked a bit worried, "I hope she is ok!"

_________________________________________