Extra Chapter 1: A Sunny Day

Before Seyeon and Jeemin went on their space mission,

In a garden between the flowers, Jeemin was lying on the grass with his eyes closed. The sun was shining brightly in the sky when suddenly Jeemin felt a shadow casted on his face. He opened his eyes and saw Seyeon holding an umbrella.

"What are you doing here? I searched for you everywhere

"What are you doing here? I searched for you everywhere." She sat down beside him.

"You know not everyday we get holidays so I was just enjoying some free time but here you are...stealing my break from me." Jeemin sat up, picked up a pink Petunia flower and waved it in front of her face.

She snatched the flower from him, "Oh is it so? Fine! I'll go away!" She closed the umbrella and was about to stand up when Jeemin grabbed her arm.

"Just kidding....you don't have to be so mad!" He giggled.

"Then who said that I was being serious huh?" She hit him playfully and they both laughed together.

"Seyeon..." He stared at her as the sun kissed her face.

"Hmm?" She tucked the flower behind her ear and closed her eyes to feel the warm summer breeze on her face as her locks swayed in the wind. Jeemin was about to tuck her locks behind her ears but before he could so so, she herself tucked them behind her ears unaware of Jeemin's intentions. Jeemin slightly smiled, opening the umbrella he held it on her head. Seyeon looked at him and then at the umbrella with a confused look.

"Oh...uhh...I just don't want you to get tanned." He cleared his throat.

Seyeon laughed, "You're weird sometimes. By the way, you were saying something?"

"I...."

"HEY YOU BOTH!"

They both turned around and saw Aureum waving at them while holding a basket.

"Oh? Aureum?!" Seyeon waved at her and so did Jeemin. Aureum came running towards them and sat down across Jeemin and Seyeon. Look, I've brought lunch." She opened the basket and took out rice cakes.

"Wowww!! Rice cakes!" Seyeon took a bite, "Mmmmm~~~ Yummy~~~" She took another rice cake and held it in front of of Jeemin's mouth.

Jeemin looked at her for a second and then took a bite.

"How is it?" Aureum asked.

"It somehow tastes extra good!" He said looking at Seyeon who was enjoying her rice cake. Aureum smirked at him, "I see!" She started to eat as well.

"Ahh...you were saying something, right Jeemin?" Seyeon looked at Jeemin.

"Oh..." Jeemin glanced at Aureum once who was curiously looking at him, "Later....I'll tell you later!" He winked and got up, "Its time for me to visit my sister."

"Take these for her!" Aureum gave Jeemin the remaining rice cakes.

"Oh Thank you, Aureum." Jeemin smiled while taking the basket from her and gave her the umbrella he was holding.

"I'll go with you too!" Seyeon jumped up and linked her arm with his. "Lets go~~~~" She literally dragged him away, "BYE AUREUM!"

"Byee~~~" Aureum giggled at them.

"Look how you are spoiling my break!"

"Are you complaining?!"

"Not really!"

"Sometimes it feels like my sister likes you better than me."

"Maybe that is because I am a very likable."

"That you are...." Jeemin whispered.

"Did you say something?"

"I said whoever likes you is stupid."

"YAA What did you say?"

"You heard me!" He smirked and started running.

"YAA COME BACK HERE, PARK JEEMIN!" She started chasing him.

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!"

"Those two are literally five years old!" Aureum shook her head in disbelief while staring at them from a distance.

"Huh! Got you!!!" Seyeon grabbed his shirt but stumbled and was about to fall down when Jeemin's strong arms wrapped around her and she bumped into his chest.

"Are you alright?!" He asked with a concerned look.

"Ahh...yeah..." She nodded and pulled away from his grip. "L-let's go? I think we are pretty late?!"

"Ahem! Oh yeah...lets go!!!" Jeemin started to lead the way while Seyeon followed her.

"I think my ship will be sailing soon!" Aureum smiled looking at them while enjoying her rice cake.

________________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone, I've decided to write some special chapters on account of reaching 15k+ reads on this book. I hope y'all will enjoy these extra chapters 😊

I will include character interactions in these special chapters with extended chemistry among them which might not have been present in the main story (for example, the side couple stories like Tae and Princess Liang or Hobi and Yeong). But feel free to comment on which character/ couple interactions you would like to read the most.