USJ

All Might POV:

After discussing with my former sidekick about the man who I'd wish to offer OFA to, he demanded to see young Midoriya for himself. At lunch on the third day, he had walked into the cafeteria with me in my smaller form to glance around the tables. "So where is he?" I didn't need much to point him out to notice him in the corner eating with nobody around. "He's the one over there with the scarf." "Very well. I shall speak with hi-" I grabbed Nighteye's arm before explaining a rather important detail I had left out. "I think you need to be aware who young Midoriya is related to before you look into his future. Young Midoriya wishes to defeat the Charlotte family because of his connections to them. He wishes to do this as a way to prove he is not a villain such as them himself." Nighteye was silent before speaking. "Who is the boy's father?" "Katakuri Charlotte." We looked back to see young Uraraka walk over to the table. "I'd like to see how he interacts first with his peers before doing this." "Very well. Young Uraraka is a good example for showing of his character in the past."

Izuku POV:

The day was rather simple for me up till now. When Mr. Aizawa came in to discuss yesterday to us, he first reprimanded Princess, Asshole(Kirishima), along with those who complained I was cheating for their actions with making it entirely clear that if the ass that pulled the stunt he did during the battle training did it again, he'd be expelled. I was unfortunately also on the lecture parade due to me 'egging them on' in the control room. Though it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone else's who was asses of themselves. Not long after, we discussed a class rep and vice rep with it not mattering to me since nobody would care if I participated or not among the class. In the end, we did a voting system where the bitch was class rep and robocop was vice. I did strangely get a vote with everyone trying to find out who it came from. They thought I did it but I shot it down when I said I didn't vote with them counting 18 slips. 'I really don't care, but who actually voted for me?'

"Hey. Mind if I sit with you?" Uraraka came over for me to get kinda ticked off. "Just what part of 'leave me alone' do you not get girl?" "I just figured you'd want a friend." "Well I don't, so leave before you get unwanted attention for being around me." I opened my mask up just enough to eat something before Uraraka spoke up. "So how did you get that scar?" I stopped when she mentioned the scar. "You seemed to wanna say it during the battle training, but didn't. Why?" "*sigh* If I tell you, will you leave?" "Maybe." "....It was when I was little. One of the kids that would bully me took it a little too far and used a slingshot to shoot the sharp edge of something at me. I turned at the worst time and well....it sliced my jaw to the point it almost fell off." "Oh my god!" "Yeah. They had to wire my jaw back together just so it could heal. Sadly they couldn't do anything about the scars that would remain. Irony where they were." I glanced over to see Uraraka starting to cry. "That's the saddest thing I ever heard. I'm sorry Midoriya!" She started hugging me for some reason for it to really tick me off.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing round face?" We looked back to see the Pomeranian with some arrogant asshole beside him. "It would appear that filth such as yourself is trying to corrupt those who are here to be heroes. Oh how sad you must feel AHAHAHAHA!" 'Does this guy have an ego problem or something?' I ignored them and kept eating. "What's wrong loser, cat got your tongue?" I continued to ignore them until it became a bit too irritating for the Pomeranian. "ANSWER ME WHEN I FUCKING TALK TO YOU VILLAIN!" He slammed his hand down to create an explosion on the table to make the lunch room go dead silent. Everyone saw him clearly pissed with me holding my food up to not have it get charred."Picking fights in a lunch room isn't very heroic. Yet you think I'm the villain." "Unlike us though, you'll be looked at as the culprit cause of your garbage father's past, AHAHAHAHA!" The egoist kept laughing before I finished my food to stand up. "What, you gonna fucking start something?" Both got into a defensive position as I simply walked away since it wasn't worth my time. As I did though, I heard an audible slap from someone behind me to see Uraraka slapped the Pomeranian across the face.