Mentors

Izuku POV:

The week before the work studies came and went relatively fast. For me, I tried to get as much training in as possible since I wasn't sure what I was in for when I went in. Today, Mr. Aizawa saw us off at the train station with us all giving us some final checks to make sure we have everything. "Does everyone have what they need?"

"Yes/yeah."

"Just answer with a yes Ashido. You all don't have authorization to use your hero costumes out in public, so don't use them unless you are told otherwise and don't lose them. Make sure you also listen to your pro hero. Right now, you're representing UA. I will see you all when you return." He left with me heading out to the train I had to take.

"Midoriya! Wait up!" I glanced over to see Uraraka, Todoroki and Shinso for some odd reason. "Looks like we'll be taking the same train to our destination." Uraraka seemed really happy about this for me to shrug and keep walking.

"So who did you three pick that has you all going in the same direction as me?"

"Whitebeard." They all answer at once for me to smile.

"So pops is picking up some people from UA as well. Not bad." We sat in the train cart with everyone around giving me the evil eye immediately.

"Isn't that the Charlotte kid?"

"Why is he on our train?"

"Amazing the cops haven't thrown him in jail yet."

"It's only a matter of time before he starts doing the same things that his family does."

"Jeez man. You can't get a break." Shinso looked over to me with it not phasing me as much.

"When you hear it enough, it becomes numb to you." My stop came with me getting up to head out. "See you all next week." I walked out of the train and out of the station. There, I put the address into my phone and began heading where I was supposed to. When I got to the hero agency, I opened the door to see aunt Lola sitting at the front Desk.

"Izuku! So nice to see you again!" She got up and tackle hugged me to have me smile a bit.

"It's good to see you too aunt Lola."

"I see you've arrived." The pro hero Ryukyu came out from the other room with Hado beside her. "welcome to my agency. As you've already guessed, my name is Ryukyu. This is my intern Nejire Hado or Nejire-chan as her hero name."

"It's nice to meet you mam. My name is Izuku Midoriya, or Rebunda as my hero name." I bowed to her before thanking her. "I appreciate this offer. I hope I can do you pride in my time here."

"Hey! Hey! It's good to see you again Midoriya." Hado came over to pat my head before I stood up again.

"Now that you're here, I can go over this week's training with both you and Nejire. For the entire week, we will train with Haki."

"What's Haki?"

Ryukyu looked over to me. "Rebunda. Can you tell Nejire what Haki is?"

"From my general knowledge of Haki, it's an ability to use your stamina as a type of armor, your concentration as a way to peer into the future and your own willpower as a form of knocking someone out."

"Basically the best way you could explain it without much detail. A demonstration may however work better. Why don't you both put on your hero costumes and I'll give you a better example of Haki's capabilities." I did as she said to walk into an empty room where I can change into my costume. When I finished, Hado was walking out of another room to marvel at my costume....at least sorta.