Protect

With Izuku, 3rd person POV:

Izuku had begun fighting the villain Muscular, the unknown fire quirk user and the Warlord Moria in hopes to stop both and return Kota to camp. However, this act for him seemed to be far more difficult than he planned. With every punch Izuku gave, Muscular was able to block it with the flame quirk user using his powers to soften Izuku's Mochi hand and turn it into a melted state. Meanwhile, Moira's shadow had regularly went to attack Kota with Izuku needing to focus on keeping him at bay in order to protect the boy.

"You damned cowards. WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AFTER ME AND LEAVE THE KID ALONE!? HE'S GOT NO REASON TO BE ATTACKED!"

"GHISHISHISHISHI! You think we care!? Truly you don't understand the first rule of a battlefield. On it, EVERYONE IS A TARGET TO SOMEBODY!"

Now enraged, Izuku pulled his arm back and sent a fist coated in Armamebt Haki at the Warlord. "YAKI MOCHI!"

The attack was grabbed by Muscular who simply smirked before sending it away from the group. "Hey Dabi, can you lower the heat a bit? I'm starting to get a little toasty."

"I'm keeping it hot so he can't use his powers as well." The villain known as Dabi smirked while looking at Izuku. "I know well enough how to keep you from being a problem for us kid, so just accept you're gonna die."

Izuku began panting with the heat and fatigue getting to him now. Since he was without a doubt having trouble from the training in the day, he hoped to end the battle quickly. Unfortunately, he didn't think of the outcome where this could be prolonged to be near the end of his reserves. 'I gotta think of something fast.'

"What's wrong, kid?" Muscular came charging at Izuku to punch him in the jaw. "TOO HOT FOR YOU!?"

'Gah! He's a Haki user too!?' Muscular continued his assault with giving Izuku multiple attacks to the stomach, face and side with it breaking a few bones. Meanwhile, Dabi had created more flames to attack Kota with Moria turning his shadow into bats to follow suit.

"Nothin personal kid, but you gotta die."

'...Kota...' the attacks were about to hit with a massive wave of flames surrounding the area. The sudden temperature difference was strong enough to wake the small boy and see the horrors of what happened.

"MIDORIYA!" In front of him, Kota saw Izuku jump in front and take the attack face first with several burns on his body and blood coming off his front side. As he coughed up blood, Izuku began falling backwards with very little strength left inside him. "MIDORIYA! HANG IN THERE!"

"GHISHISHISHISHI! TRY TO SURVIVE THAT ONE, MONSTER!"

"Guess this kid was true to what he wanted to protect. Shame he had to die like this."

Muscular began walking towards the two with Kota prepared to attack however he could. "S-stay away!"

"Heh. What are you gonna do to stop me, brat?" The villain pulled his arm back preparing to punch before sending his fist towards Kota. "NOW DIE!" The scene went in slow motion for all to expect this to be the boy's end. But right as the fist was going to make it's initial impact, Izuku's hand was risen up to grab Muscular's fist. "What the!?"

"You...bastard..." Izuku slowly rose his head to glare at Muscular. "You think...I'm gonna....let you KILL HIM!?" A strange presence was felt by Izuku with the ground under him and the three opponents he was facing starting to become soft and malleable. "Don't think that I'll ever let you harm the innocent. NOT NOW! NOT EVER!" The ground immediately shot up as if it was some kind of substance similar to Mochi to make everyone uneasy. 'What's...happening?'