Dangers for Izuku

Izuku POV:

"You have five minutes to get a team, so get moving!" Everyone immediately started looking for teams while I was kinda stuck being the odd man out. Granted they almost always treated me like a social pariah and wanted me dead, but right now this was a different story. "Hey Midoriya!" I glanced over to see Uraraka run up to me. "Let's pair up!" I looked down at her like she was an idiot before explaining. "You realize that we'll be targeted regardless if I have the 10 million or not, right?" "I know, but it's kinda mean how nobody wants to pair with you and it's kinda easier to pair with someone you like." She gave me a smile for me to kick myself for saying this. "Fine. You're in." "Yay!" Uraraka jumped for joy before we heard another voice. "Hey you." I turned my eyes to a guy with purple hair and some chick with steampunk goggles and pink dreadlocks. 

"You're the guy right? The Charlotte family member?" I walked over to tower over the two hoping that would scare them off since the two gave me a bit of annoyance right off the bat

"You're the guy right? The Charlotte family member?" I walked over to tower over the two hoping that would scare them off since the two gave me a bit of annoyance right off the bat. "And if I am?" The tired guy gave me his hand with a bit of a smirk. "Let's pair up." '.....Wait. What?' "I guess it's understandable that you don't think I'm serious. Listen, I get what it feels like to be an outcast. Thanks to my quirk, everyone kinda believed I was a villain like you since it's normally used by villains. Though I wanna prove them wrong and be a hero. So what do you say?" I gave him one last look before asking. "What's your quirk?" "Mind Control. I can control anyone that replies to a comment while it's active. During this, I can make people do simple commands that don't require someone to rely on memory and only physical acts. The issue though is a simple shake can pull it off them. The names Hitoshi Shinso by the way." I thought about this for a moment before nodding. "You're in. What about dreads?"

"My name is Mei Hatsume Mr. 10 million! My quirk only allows me to see long distances, but I can give you the ability to use my babies here!" She starts bringing out some crazy support stuff for me to smirk under my mask. "I like your weird spirit girl. Why not." "Ok. So any plans?" "I've got one, but I need to be the head of the horse." Shinso raised an eye at me. "You'll understand when I'm in front. But right now we need to determine who's on top." We debated over this before getting an idea on what to do. When Mic called for our time, our team had me in the front, Hatsume on the left, Uraraka on the right, and Shinso atop. To add a bit of mobility for us, Uraraka made us weightless besides herself while she wore hover boots Hatsume had. "Everyone ready?" "Yep." "RIGHT!" "I'm ready whenever." The timer began to count down before Mic shouted over the loudspeaker. "BEGIN!" Everyone immediately came to us for me to begin what I had planned. "Time to get ready." I made hands of mochi come out of the ground in front of us ready to fight. "Mochi Mochi....BARRAGE!"