Strength Where it Counts

Katakuri POV:

"MA MA MA MA MA! THAT WAS AMAZING! Your son truly is amazing Katakuri." Mama seemed to enjoy watching Izuku fight with great satisfaction. To be honest, I wouldn't blame her. From what I found out about this Yaoyorozu bitch from Inko, it felt good watching my son kick his fucking tormentor's ass and doing it in front of her asshole uncle with the public display being the icing on the cake.

'Huh...Where did that thought come from?'

"Hahahaha! That boy truly is amazing! No wonder he was able to take big bro's hits at the USJ!" Cracker kept opening his mouth while laughing before the screen did a close up to that Uraraka girl that jumped out of her seat and ran off. "You know something mama, that Uraraka girl seems to really like Izuku. At the USJ, she was the only person to come and stand up for him. She even lectured big bro Katakuri too."

'Cracker. Shut your mouth now.' I gave him a death glare before hearing mama laugh a bit.

"Uraraka....Where have I heard that name before..." She thought for a moment before smiling. "I know! That's the construction company that helps some of our allies with some buildings. I hear they're struggling a bit. This must be their daughter then."

'I don't like where this is going.'

"Maybe they would like an arraigned marriage with Izuku and their daughter?"

"If I remember correctly, Pudding was going to UA for the Sports Festival with her classmates. Perhaps she can open the door for this?" Cracker kept laughing with several of our family looking with interest.

"Moscato! Get me a snail and call up Pudding!"

"Yes mama." As Moscato got the transponder snail, I couldn't help but feel a little concerned what will happen next.

Izuku POV:

I struggled getting back to the stands to find Recovery Girl halfway. "I saw the fight and thought you'd try to walk off the pain."

"It's nothing. I can keep going." I started to cough up blood a bit before kneeling down in pain.

"I told you that it wasn't a good idea to keep competing. Please take this as a reason to-"

"I need to do this." I cut off the older pro for her to calmly listen. "The only way I'm going to prove to anyone that I'm actually serious about trying to take down the Charlotte family is to show that I want to be a hero and fight for it."

This seemed to somewhat irritate Recovery Girl before patting my arm. "Sonny. I think I should apologize to you."

"For what?"

"When the vote for whether or not to have you in this school came up, I for a small bit of time actually thought it would be easier to wash our hands of you and pretend like you didn't enter the exams. I've seen some people that have been brought to a state I am disgusted in seeing by those that are related to you. I had fear that you might be just like them. But after the acts that have been done from when the entrance exam to now happened, I know that the facade Vlad was afraid you had is not there. Still though, I judged you for a small bit of time, and I'm sorry for that."

"Don't be. It's not like you were wrong exactly." My sides started to hurt a bit more for Recovery Girl to begin healing me enough to at least not die of blood loss or pass out. "While we're on the topic of who accepted and didn't. Who voted against me?"

"Vlad King, 13, Present Mic, Cementos, Ectoplasm and Powerloader."

'13 and Mic do look at me with a bit of unease with something there in Cementos as well. Can't blame them though.' "Alright. I'm heading back-"