The Alliance

Izuku POV:

As the incident with Smoker ended, we began heading off towards another stream to find us in the complete center of the island. "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS ISLAND!? IS THE WATER EVEN SAFE RIGHT NOW!?" Ochako shouted for me to look at it and shrug.

"Depends. If you're closer to the ice half, probably similar to an ice bath. The right could be like a hot pot. Anyone wanna have some boiled shellfish?" I made a joke about it with something catching my eye. I glanced up to see what looked like a woman with bird features looking at us before flying away. 'Strange.'

"HALT! WHO GOES THERE!?" I looked towards the coastline of the polar area to see what looked like Endeavor for some reason.

"What the heck?" Aizawa came up to speak towards the pro. "Endeavor! What are you doing on Punk Hazard!?"

"I could be asking you the same thing."

"We got a call saying to come here from a member of our group."

Endeavor looked up to me before nodding. "I see. If that is the case, I have something you might want. Come on shore and I'll explain." We agreed with no exact reason to set the Little Mobey as close to the shore as possible. When there, we went towards Endeavor with him holding a bag on him. "Here. This will help. I have my own business on this island to deal with." He walked away with it still confusing us as hell.

"Endeavor! Where's Todoroki!? He said he was here!" He kept walking while pointing towards a specific area.

"See for yourself. If anyone asks, I wasn't here and was merely disposing of someone I needed to." While he left, I noticed something off with his eye.

"When did Endeavor get the scar on his eye?"

"A lot happened after the incident at Marinefort. One of which affected the Todoroki family specifically." Aizawa points this out for him to explain. "I'm not keen on the details, but apparently there was an incident where pirates attacked a hospital. It was burned to the ground with everyone in it. During that time, the Todoroki family was inside for only two to survive it. The first was your classmate who was near the exit at the time. The second was Endeavor who was visiting his wife with his family. I'm not certain as to exactly the details, but those that are high ranked members of the heroes that sided with Whitebeard in the War of the Best, there's been abnormal pirate attacks that have been on their family and close friends. In short though, they come back to one of the Warlords. Doflamingo." My eyes went wide hearing this.

"What happened exactly?"

"Let me ask you, how do you break a man's spirit?" I felt sick hearing this as Ochako and the Big 3 looked a little ashamed. "You take what he cares most in this world from him. The attack happened with the hospital going up in flames. But apparently, Endeavor's family was dead before this with him obtaining the injury as well. The only one that knows exactly what happened was Todoroki."