Brutal Night

Izuku POV:

The next morning came with all of us waking up extra early. From what Mr. Aizawa said, today was going to be training ourselves to increase our base strength with our quirks. With all that we've faced, we have gained experience that outshines most in our position as well as unique skills in using our quirks. But for the base power we had, it was almost exactly the same except for a small handful of us that has some sort of enhancement such as mine and Yaoyorozu's Haki and Todoroki's, Shinso's and Uraraka's Devil Fruits. Even with those, our base skills only went up a little compared to everyone else's. So this week, we're going to train to the bone as he said.

"Midoriya. Come with me. Your training will be a unique one." I followed my teacher into the woods where Smoothie was waiting in her normal body size. "For your training, you're going to fight against your aunt. Since she knows your father's fighting style and yours whether you like to admit it or not is the same, she'd be able to help you find the flaws in how you use your mochi powers and point you in the right direction."

"Believe me when I say this will not be easy and I shall not hold anything back." Unlike before, Smoothie held a somewhat serious look on her while cracking her neck with two quick motions from side to side.

"Alright then. Let's go." I immediately charged at Smoothie with my mochi powers making my hand into blocks before being kicked in the stomach and sent flying into the forest.

"I'll come back to get you both in a few hours. Do try to survive until then." Mr. Aizawa stated this while  I recovered from the attack to my stomach with a tree falling on my head.

"You better get serious with fighting me." Smoothie attacked me with her spear to narrowly put a hole through my chest before grabbing me and sending me flying again. "If you don't, then you'll be nothing more than a pin cushion for me to use sowing Shota's sleeping back tears together."

"*groan* Did I have to hear the last bit?"

Several hours later

"Alright. Time to call it." Mr. Aizawa came to see me beaten black and blue in a hole with residual steam coming off of me from Smoothie's attacks. "You might want to head over to your classmates, Midoriya. The Pussycats aren't making food for the rest of you going forward."

"Yes sir." I got up and began to limp towards the camp with class A and B beginning work on food. I limped near Uraraka who looked half dead before grabbing a potato and peeling it like her. "So what's on the menu tonight?"

"Curry." She spoke with a bit of nausea in her face before rectifying that it wasn't me. "Sorry. I've been tossed around on hills thanks to Pixiebob. I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

"You want to sit back and let me handle this then?" She glanced at me for a moment before regaining her composure.

"I-I'll be fine. Besides, you look like you need to rest more than me. Those scrapes look kinda nasty."

"I'll live. Just don't overdo it."

"Same can be said to you." We continued peeling with a kid to the side noticing me. He seemed young, but also really angry from what I can tell.

"So who's the kid?"

"Mandalay's nephew. From what I can tell, he seems kinda distant from us. Almost as if he wants nothing to do with us." I glanced at him using Observation Haki from what I learned to see what his soul looks like. From the images, I could see that he was sad and mad for some reason with Iida speaking up.

"Midoriya. I don't see your hands moving!"

"Sorry. Just got caught off guard for a sec." I returned to what I was doing for my attention to remain on my task. 'I'll talk to Mandalay later about this.'