7 Enemy Assault

Ochako POV:

After the work studies, I was able to return home with a little confidence from what I've been through. Not only was I stronger now thanks to both Whitebeard and Whitey Bay, I was also able to learn a little more about some things that the outside world has to offer. I was even offered a spot alongside Todoroki and Shinso to join the Whitebeards if I wanted. Todoroki and Shinso agreed right off the bat, but I wanted to think on it a little. I know it would be an amazing opportunity to join the Whitebeards and I'd have a lot of opportunities to be able to help my mom and dad, but I didn't wanna use that as my only way to achieve my dream. "Ochako honey, breakfast is ready."

"Coming mom." I went down the hall to see mom and dad sitting at the table listening to the news.

"That fiancé of yours really is something, isn't he?" Dad started laughing to make me blush a bit.

"I-it's not like that dad! Me and Midoriya are just friends." I began to bite into a piece of toast I had with a bit of sadness coming to me. "Besides, he doesn't wanna marry me anyway."

"Maybe not now, but he does really like you." I looked at mom a bit confused. "If he didn't like you, he wouldn't give you his honesty in thinking you deserve it or allow you to hug him. From what we saw, this Midoriya kid knows how much of a good friend you are and wants to keep you in his life. Though he's not proud of how you're getting together, he never said that he doesn't like you enough that that'll never happen."

"I guess." I watched the news to see them have a close up with the fight between Midoriya and Katakuri. "Well Midoriya should be here soon. I'm gonna go finish getting ready."

Izuku POV:

"Alright. That should do it." I stood up after finishing the repainting of our apartment door to head in to place the stuff I used to the side and grab my bag. "I'll see you later, mom."

"Bye Izuku. Have fun at school." I opened the door to walk outside and towards the train.

'Even after the Hero Killer fight, people have no respect for me or mom.' While walking out, I had the uncontrollable urge someone was watching me. I brushed it off since I needed to focus and head towards the train station since I was already running a little late. "I wonder if Uraraka got stronger after training with Pops?"

Since the work studies, I was able to talk a little more with Uraraka and find out a bit more about her. From what she said, she ate some kind of Year Year Fruit or something to make her have the ability to turn her or someone back or forward a decent amount of years by just the touch of her hand. I kinda liked this trick from how she explained it since it helps with hiding her as well as giving her the chance to sneak into enemy bases. I also heard about Shinso eating something called a Magnet Magnet fruit. Basically, he can make a magnetic polarity similar to that of a magnet that can attract or repel metallic objects. It sounded pretty cool when I heard about it, but still nowhere near as amazing as the Op Op Fruit when I did a bit of research on it. Simply put, Todoroki's got a lot of learning to do to make that fruit more powerful.

'Ok. This feeling of being watched isn't going away. Just who the hell is following me?' I began taking a shortcut down a side road before finding a giant shadow thing standing in front of me. "The hell is this thing?"

"Gishishishi! It's nice to finally meet you, son of Katakuri!" A weirdo that looked like an onion stood on top of a building with what looked like a blade of sand coming at my head.

'Crap!' I dodged it with some weirdo wearing a pink set of feathers and a guy that had an over sized sword came at my head. I was able to evade before going directly into a built guy with what looked like a bear cap on.