War to Come

Smoothie POV:

I started to wake up with a massive headache as the sun came on my face. "Where am I?" In that second, I remembered the events of the night before to shoot awake. "IZUKU!" I glanced around the area to see nothing around. No trees. No buildings. Just a large desert as from what I could tell. "Oh yeah. Kuma hit me with his hand. If I remember correctly, Kuma can send someone flying for three days depending on where he wants to send them or if there isn't a generic destination. So where am I?" I felt my phone in my pocket ring to see it was Shota. "Hello?"

"Where are you!?"

"I dunno. Kuma hit me with his palm and sent me flying somewhere. I'm gonna try and find somewhere to-wait a sec. I think I see a road with a sign." I walked to the sign with it saying 'Welcome to Nevada' to know at least that I wasn't in Japan anymore. "I'm somewhere in Nevada."

"In the states!?"

"Not the farthest Kuma sent someone, but I at least know where I am."

"Alright. *sigh* When can you get back into Japan?"

"I'm not even sure about that. Kaido closed off almost all transport that isn't his Smiles or SAD to Japan. I can probably hide by the tankers if I'm careful enough. What about Izuku? Is he ok?" Shota was silent to make me worry. "What happened?"

"Midoriya's..." Before he could say anything, something came barreling down towards me to run away from it.

"I'm sorry Shota, but I'm gonna have to go. Something's here." I shut my phone off to see whatever fell connect to the ground and make a crater. "What the hell was that?" I glanced down to see a hand come out and start pulling whoever or whatever it was out.

"Even when falling almost out of the atmosphere won't end me. I guess things are going to be harder for me to die than those little punks. I was hoping Pony would take my offer to be my successor so I can try harder." The being finally showed himself to me for the unease to present itself to me.

" The being finally showed himself to me for the unease to present itself to me

"Kaido."

At the Training camp, Ochako POV:

After getting Midoriya to the camp and bandaged up, Mandalay tried to understand what exactly happened to him. "The boy has several open cuts around his body. Broken bones, internal damage and things that make me think he was torn apart from the inside out. Just what did this kid do to take this much damage?"

"Nothing. He was just reckless." Mr. Aizawa spoke up to confuse both me and Yaoyorozu.

"Sir, didn't Kota say this was Kuma-"

"Nothing happened Uraraka. He obtained these injuries from fighting villains in the forest. Nothing more." I couldn't understand this before he got up and pulled both me and Yaoyorozu with him. Once we were out of ear range of everyone, he made it a point to didcuss something with us. "Alright. I'm going to be frank right now. Pretend the way Midoriya got hurt never happened."