Katakuri's Bio

So just for people to have something to go back to for Katakuri so you know his skills and powers as well as any confusion they may have on the last chapter, I'm putting this right here after a lot of his abilities are shown.

Age: 48
height: 16ft 8inch
occupation: Sweet Commander, Minister of Flour and Governor of Komugi Island

Personality- For the most part, Katakuri remains as he is in the series as a stoic figure that treats every task very seriously. He also will keep his family and crewmates safe from harm at all costs while completing the assignments he's given. He's normally very cool headed and doesn't show much emotion. Though he knows Izuku's his enemy in technicality, his pride and love for him as a father hurts him deeply when they fight or when his son's in pain because of things out of either of their control. Just like Izuku, he holds a mask over his face to hide a scar on him where his mouth had to be wired shut from his cheeks tearing apart at a young age. Katakuri has also never once been brought down to his knees by an enemy to stand as one of the most powerful members of Big Mom's crew second to only Big Mom herself.

Mochi Mochi Fruit(Mochi Mochi No Mi)- Just like Izuku, Katakuri has the ability to control, make and turn his body to mochi at will. This power is unique because it gives the similar traits to a user as that of a Logia type when it is actually a paramecia. He is also an awakened Devil Fruit user which allows him to alter the area around him with his Devil Fruit powers like turning the floor under him to mochi or altering areas to simulate that of mochi's characteristics.

Yanagi Mochi(Mochi Willow)- Katakuri's leg transforms and becomes multiple tendril shaped feet to stop on his enemies. The appearance is similar to that of a willow tree to which it was named.

Mochi Tsuki(Mochi Thrust)- Using his trident, Katakuri twists his arm in a fast motion and untwists it to a point his spear looks almost as if it's a drill. A straight lined attack that can have distance due to his mochi powers. Somewhat a pun to the technique of how people would originally use a hammer to make mochi in traditional Japanese ceremonies called mochitsuki.

Kaku Mochi(Square Mochi or Edged Mochi)- Katakuri condenses his arms and hands into a blockish figure while using Armament Haki on them. This causes even other Haki users using it to cut their hands or fists if they're trying to block the attack head on. Pun on square shaped mochi that one would grill or toast before eating called kakumochi.

Yaki Mochi(Grilled Mochi or Burning Mochi)- Katakuri expands his forearm with his mochi powers to send his fist covered with Haki out at his enemy. The friction behind the attack makes his detached arm explode to add more momentum to the already powerful attack. Name is a pun on a type of grilled mochi eaten called yakimochi.

Zan Giri Mochi(Sliced Mochi or Buzz Cut Mochi)- Katakuri turns his body to mochi and moves at an extremely fast pace in a way he looks like a mochi donut before attacking with his forearm turned into a spiked mace covered with Haki and using the forward momentum to add more damage. Name is most likely derived from Kirimochi which is another type of kakumochi.

Awakened powers

Nagare Mochi(Flowing Mochi)- Katakuri turns the ground under him into mochi to capture enemies that were far away in his sticky mochi.

Kagami Mochi(Concentrated Mochi or Mirror Mochi)- Katakuri alters the walls or ceilings around him to take the shape of mochi to suffocate his enemies with. This is a pun on a New Years decoration called kagamimochi.

Amadare Mochi(Raindrop Mochi or Rainfall Mochi)- Katakuri turns parts of walls or ceilings around him into small pieces of mochi that have blunt ends to them before having it all converge to an enemy.

Muso Donuts(Peerless Donuts or Unstoppable Donuts) Katakuri shames the ground into donut shaped mochi that he then uses to use both Chikara Mochi and Mochi Ginchaku. The shape is a pun for Katakuri's love for donuts.

Chikara Mochi( Power Mochi)- Katakuri makes two giant Muso Donuts that he then uses to create giant fists coated with Haki to attack an enemy with. The name is a pun for chikaramochi which is mochi given to mothers after childbirth or toddlers to help them gain strength with the name having the homophonouns for 'strong man' in it.

Mochi Ginchaku(Mochi Singing Result or Mochi Anemone)- Using Muso Donuts, Katakuri makes smaller rings and makes multiple fists coated with Haki around his enemy where they beat them down into the ground. The name is a pun to mochi kinchaku which is a bag shaped mochi.

Haki-(I won't touch this so much since I've explained it in whole what it is already in the story and go right to Katakuri's unique Observation Haki) Katakuri has all three types of Haki and is more skilled with Observation to the point he can see and alter even the smallest things in the future to fit his own bill. His skills are so precise with this that he can use it to evade attacks coming directly at him in conjunction to his Devil Fruit as well as know word for word what someone may say to repeat it in unison before one could even say it.

So that's about it for Katakuri and his bio. Hope this clears up anything if people have a bit of confusion on him. Hope you enjoyed this and the chapter before. Thanks for reading.