Izuku vs Katakuri

3rd person POV:

Katakuri began to fall back before planting his foot down. He stood back up to look down at Izuku. "Nice punch. Too bad it'll be the last one you'll do." "We'll see." Izuku stood one a fighting stance with Katakuri clearly agitated. 'DAMMIT IZUKU! Why didn't you just leave me be!? I could've gotten away with not having to fight you!' Up at the top, Ochako was ready to run down to help. However, Cracker was standing in her way with his sword out. "Sorry kid, but this is against that brat and Katakuri." He was shaking from Izuku's past attack to his groin with what looked like several biscuits formed in the shape of armor behind him. "And unless any of you want to fight me, I suggest you stay out of this as well." Nobody really argued, but simply watched the events unfold. The only that actually had an issue besides the brunette was 13 who was ready to take Cracker on. "I may not be fond of that student in particular, but I won't stand back and let him get hur-" He was cut off by one of Cracker's biscuit armors slamming the space hero's head into the ground and kept him there. Nobody fought this and watched Izuku start fighting Katakuri.

Izuku pulled his arm back for it to turn into mochi. "Mochi Mochi..." It came barreling at Katakuri before a shout was heard. "PISTOL!" The punch was caught however with the villain sliding back a bit. This shocked everyone who knew how strong Izuku with the young Charlotte being lifted up into the air and punched in the face. The force sent him back to the ground amazed what happened. "Just stay down. I'd rather not fight a kid if I can avoid it. And let's be honest, you're not gonna beat me." This comment enraged Izuku to no end. "SCREW THAT!"

Izuku started to get up and begin charging at Katakuri pulling both his arms back. "Mochi Mochi....TWIN PISTOL!" Both arms rocked at Katakuri for him to dodge between them. He then came to grab Izuku by the hair and knee his face. The villain continued to throw him into the distance with his body hitting the ground hard. Izuku recovered and charged back at his father taking a different fighting stance similar to that of a boxer. He tried to constantly punch him in an attempt to do something. This unfortunately did nothing as once again, Izuku was hit in the stomach and grabbed by the arm. Katakuri picked him up and slammed Izuku's face into the ground with the floor beneath cracking. 'Dammit! Don't make me do this Izuku!'

Izuku got back up with blood coming down from his head to try and sweep his father's feet. "Mochi Mochi WHIP!" He jumped as Izuku predicted for him to adjust himself for both his feet to be together and used his mochi powers to grow them to be as large as himself. "Now Mochi Mochi MALLET!" Katakuri used his powers to circle around Izuku's legs to come at him and slam the back of his skull back into the concrete. "Seems someone's learned a certain blond's fighting style." Izuku got away to go for a punch, but this was countered by Katakuri kicking Izuku's side to make him fall and then dislocating his right arm. "AAAHH!" "That bastard of a number 1 can't even match me. What hope do you have against the likes of that?" "Shut up!" Izuku got away to put the bone back in the socket for his arm before charging and giving a few more straight punches. This was met by Katakuri's for them both to clash.

As their fists came at one another, Katakuri soon grabbed Izuku's fists to glance down at him. In the heat of the moment, Izuku tried to headbutt his father with it only going into his knee to knock him for a loop. "Seems you've picked up his headstrong attitude. Pathetic if you ask me." Izuku got away to show his dazed look. "SCREW YOU!" Izuku began to sporadically punch random areas. 'What's he up to?' Katakuri watched as the speed grew faster as if Izuku grew more arms. "Mochi Mochi....GATLING!" The assault was insanely fast to the point the onlookers of class A were amazed that this was happening. "Wait, so he was going easy on us when we were fighting him the other day?" Sero questioned for Yaoyorozu to be even more ticked with Izuku than she normal is. 'The bastard!' When he made contact with Katakuri however, his body morphed around and opened where Izuku was punching. "If you were to hit me, I'm certain you could succeed in hitting me, but if I avoid your attacks, that means next to nothing."