The Beast and the Pony

Izuku POV:

"Alright. Let's end it here." I tossed Kendo a towel from the side to help wipe the sweat off her while noticing Hado with the training stick get a good smack on Tokage in.

"OW! I THINK YOU ACTUALLY DREW BLOOD THAT TIME!"

"You gotta focus." To the side, I could see Uraraka, Komori and Tetsutetsu with similar bumps on their heads.

"Hado! Let's end it here for today!" She agreed for everyone to start moving towards the dorms. "How's practice handling with all of you?"

"My head hurts, shroom."

"How am I getting hurt, I can take pieces of me off and avoid this!"

"That's Armament Haki for you. Even when you can evade normal attacks, it hurts like a bitch." I held my head remembering the amount of lumps I've had in the past from this. To the side, I began to see Tsunatori walking by looking like someone stepped on her dog or something. Apparently I wasn't the only one to see it since Kendo ran over.

"Hey Pony! Did you get what you had to get done in town finished?"

She glanced up at us with what looked like the eyes of a dead woman before smiling. "Y-yeah. I did." She placed the fruit to she had inside  a bag she had before walking beside us.

"Hey Pony, you ok? You look like you're about to cry." Tetsutetsu asked for the horn girl to stare at me.

"Hey Midoriya, can I get your opinion on something?"

"Depends on what it is." She definitely seemed out of it a bit for us to approach the 1-A dorms. "How about we make a little tea or something and talk. I think we'd all appreciate that after training." We walked in with Kendo following me into the kitchen to make some tea. As this happened, I could tell she was really worried for her friend. The tea finished brewing in about a few minutes to bring the kettle out and some cups. When we had it poured, I sat across from Tsunatori while everyone sat on the larger sofa to the side of us. "Now. What did you want an opinion on?"

She remained silent for a minute before pulling the fruit out again. "I...I want your opinion on where I should go from here."

"And by here you mean..."

She breathed in a bit before saying something rather significant. "I lied to you all. You see, I'm the same as Midoriya in a lot more ways than just understanding where I was hypocritical. You see, I'm....connected to Kaido."

"So you're part of his faction?"

"No! Absolutely not! The thought of that alone makes me-"

"Relax. I was asking because you keep beating around the bush. So what is it really?"

"I guess I should come out with it....I'm the daughter of Kaido, King of Beasts." Uraraka immediately spat her tea out hearing this as well as everyone else when they realized what they heard from their classmate.

"Huh. Guess that makes sense why you were really pissed at yourself for how you treated me." I calmly drank my tea through the opening in my scarf for everyone to freak at me.

"HOW ARE YOU CALM RIGHT NOW!?"

"There's more to this story, isn't there." Tsunatori nodded. "Let's start at the beginning with how you were born."

Pony took a deep breath before starting. "I guess this tale starts about 25 years ago. When America was not under Kaido's rule, the country was protected by a hero by the name of Oden. A master samurai who had close ties to powerful allies. He ran the agency known as Wano."