Third Round Nightmares

3rd person POV:

"You know I've given up my title as the 4th division's vice commander since that incident." Ryukyu holds a bit of disgust in her voice as she states this to Marco for him to understand.

"What Teach did to Thatch was without a doubt undesirable-"

"Undesirable? He murdered our division commander and between everyone, the only people that wanted to take him down for the sins he committed as a member of the Whitebeards were me and Ace. You think Thatch would respect the fact his own family thought so little of him that they'd let his killer walk away?"

"Ryuko. You know pops wanted to bring Teach to justice as much as you and Ace, but something wasn't right about this. Teach wanted the Devil Fruit you guys found. What that meant, I have no idea."

Ryukyu kept watching the center field with irritation. "Let's just hope Midoriya doesn't hold the same hatred for Teach to do what I've done for the past two years." Ryukyu begins looking down at her phone to try and find any information she could about a man under the name of Blackbeard. 'You better pray I don't find you Teach, for it will not be pretty if I do.'

In the infirmary, Izuku POV:

I started to wake up with a crap load of pain in my side. "Where am I?"

"IZUKU!" Immediately, I feel a tackle from aunt Lola, aunt Pudding and mom to have a sharp pain go through me.

"Ow!"

"Sorry!" They jump back for me to stand and see a lot of bandages on me.

"I was able to stop the internal bleeding, but I couldn't completely heal you. For now, you should relax until the next event or even drop out of the event in total." Recovery Girl told me this before I got up and put the top of my uniform on.

"I'm not backing out."

"I'd listen to her Izuku." Ace made himself known on the back wall having a bit of worry in his face. "I'm not saying you aren't tough, but I don't think it's healthy for you to fight in the shape you're in."

"I'll manage."

"Izuku. Please don't go overboard." Mom held my arm worrying for me with the door immediately opening to Uraraka.

"MIDORIYA! ARE YOU OK!?" Her outburst made everyone look at her confused. "Uhh....hi."

"This your girlfriend Izuku? Didn't know you liked the sweet and innocent types." Ace laughed at me for both of us to turn a bit red.

"I'm/ she's not his/my girlfriend!" We answer at the same time to make everyone laugh.

"I'll be in the stands." I walked with my side hunched over feeling a lot of the bruises Yaoyorozu inflicted on me. 'Shit. She really did a number on me.' While walking down the corridor, I noticed Todoroki looking directly at me like he had a face to kill. "Let me guess, you're gonna tell me I should just die?"

"....No. I wanted to talk to you and understand you a little."

'There's a shock.' I leaned back on the wall as support before talking to him. "So what did you wanna talk about?" Todoroki remained silent for a few minutes to kinda annoy me. "Look. If ya don't have anything to say, then don't ask me to talk to you-"

"How?" I stopped when I heard him say this. "How can you use your father's powers when it's been used to hurt people?"

I rolled my eyes hearing this before seeing Todoroki hold his left eye. "Did your father cause that scar on your eye?"

"My mother. She was pushed to the breaking point due to being in a quirk marriage with my father. When I was 6, she lost it and poured scolding hot water on my eye. She might've caused this scar, but she wouldn't have done it if it wasn't because of my father."