Buzzing

Izuku POV:

After finishing up on the ship, Marco had all of the crew moved to the Little Moby with Juzo bringing the ship to the shore. Selkie and his crew came during this to find out with us what we were doing to be relatively shocked how quickly it was managed. I was about to go back on the Little Moby before being tackled down onto the ground by Ochako. "Izuku! It's great to see you again!" She smiled while moving up to hug my chest and having me notice something a little umm...different about her.

"Th-thanks. I...I missed you too. C-could you get off of me. This is...really weird." I tried to avoid any bad thoughts as I felt Ochako's body....developed a little more over the time we've been apart. She didn't get an hourglass figure, but she did tone her body a bit and have more defined 'love handles' as it felt. 'Don't think bad thoughts. Don't think bad thoughts. Don't think bad thoughts.'

As I tried to avoid this thought, Ochako stopped moving for a moment for me to look over and see her confused. "Hey, Izuku. Why's there a kid in your scarf?" I glanced down to realize what she meant.

 Why's there a kid in your scarf?" I glanced down to realize what she meant

"Oh yeah, you haven't met Eri yet." I smiled a bit as Eri poked her head out of my scarf to look blankly at Ochako. "Ochako. This is Eri. I kinda brought her into the Whitebeards crew a year ago. Eri. This is Ochako. My fiance."

"Hi Eri. It's nice to meet you." Ochako tried to greet Eri with her immediatey hiding back into my scarf.

"She's very wary of new people. Don't take it as something wrong you did."

"Oh....Why is she in your scarf?"

"She likes it there. She hides in it a lot and well...I like the company a bit."

"Daddy's very mean looking, but he's a nice daddy." Eri spoke up from the scarf for Ochako to laugh a bit.

"Alright. I think we should start heading out." I got up and placed Ochako on her feet before heading to the ship. "I'll see you all at UA." I jumped up and landed on my ship's deck and started sailing towards a doc away from Selkie's ship. I went to the bow of the ship to sit in my chair and let Eri climb out and sit on my lap.

"So, how'd feeling up your future wife feel?" Marco made a quip about this for it to make my face go a little red. Everyone laughed at this for me to roll my eyes.

Feeling a tap, I glanced down at Eri who looked at me confused. "Does that mean that Ochako girl will be my mommy?"

"Uhhh.....maybe....kinda...sorta....t-that's for another day to find out." I tried avoiding an image of a possible wedding with Ochako to make the whole engagement official to see a pure white dress on and a fancy wedding. While this happened, I was also able to see a bit fastforward to when she's pregnant and Eri touching her belly feeling for a kick as both are sitting on my lap. My head started to steam a bit at this before exploding and falling back into my seat.

"Nice job, Eri. You made the boss short circuit."

"That's good?"

"I...I need resistance to these things.'