Hunting for Payback

3rd person POV:

Marco led the group going through the flaming half of the island in hopes to find Kinemon's lower half. "Do we even have any idea where he is!?" Balmeco asked while seeing Marco and Nejire search from above.

"Not a clue. At this point, we're probably gonna have to use Observasion Haki just to get a hint on where to go." As the 1st Division Commander said this, Amajiki thought about this while trying to search himself using his capabilities with the power. As he did however, he felt some kind of abnormal creature coming towards them very quickly.

"SOMETHING'S COMING!" Everyone stopped as a massive creature came directly in front of them staring down towards the group.

"...Wait, they exist? I thought dragons were just made up." Hado questioned as she looked up at a monstrous red beast looking exactly like a dragon of myths.

"Kid. Run." Marco spoke up as the beast looked at the two of them and opened its mouth. It breathed fire, forcing both to separate and have everyone find cover.

"Holy snap! Dragons exist!?" Togata spoke up with a bit of excitement for Vista to point out the actual truth behind the beast

"That might be an experiment. Prior to an accident, this was a laboratory for Vegapunk after all." The dragon stopped momentarily for the swordsman to run close and use a bit of stone for a stepping stone. "Marco! Give me a leg up!"

"Right!" Marco flew towards Vista to help him get atop the dragon.

"It seems I'll be able to test my luck upon a legendary creature. Take this!"

On the ship

"Ngh. Ah!"

"Mister Kin. Are you ok?" Eri asked, watching the severed head contort in what looked like pain.

"It would appear my lower half is being forced every which way for some reason. However, my upper half feels as if it is in battle."

"How is that even possible?" Whitey Bay asked, not fully understanding how this would work.

"I do not know. This sensation is a very peculiar one in and of itself. Ngh! But as far as I am aware, something is happening to force my body to move around in a sensation I am not comfortable in." He continued to struggle with Eri getting an idea and running into the ship's lower levels. She then came back with a make up kit and began opening it. "What pray tell are you up to, young child?"

"I think I know how to make it all better for you." She showed a thing of lip stick and a massive pad with white powder. "I'll make you look pretty like Wano girls from what uncle Izou taught me!"

"I AM A PRIDEFUL SAMURAI! I DO NOT WEAR MAKEUP AND ACT AS A WOMAN!"

"Just let her do it. It's harmless." Whitey Bay started to smirk while holding in the urge to laugh.