Level 2

3rd person POV:

Izuku and Yaoyorozu began their journey into the crimson woods with the later on Izuku's back as he made the treck. "You sure you're alright doing this?"

"Thanks to my years of training as well as the shit you put me through, I'm able to turn the areas of my body that would hit the ground into mochi and swirl around it." Izuku explains as he places a step down and the pieces of the needlelike grass underneath sticking up out of his foot and revealing his foot was turned to mochi. "How much longer until we reach the center the amount of screams that are happening are-" A loud bloodcurdling scream was heard in the distance to prove what Izuku was thinking. "Annoying."

"Should just be a little farther aheaAAAAHHHHH!!" Yaoyorozu shouted for Izuku to turn around and see several more Blugori coming at them. "Run fast! Run fast!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO PULL MY HAIR! I CAN SEE THEM FINE! HOLD ON!" Izuku began running as fast as he could with several of the Blugori coming after him. "This is gonna be a problem. How close are we to the hole-" He stopped his sentence when he noticed a massive hole in the center of the ground.

 How close are we to the hole-" He stopped his sentence when he noticed a massive hole in the center of the ground

"This the hole?"

"What was your first clue, the fact it's in the center of the forest or the long drop where you can't see the bottom." Looking at the hole, Yaoyorozu starts to worry a little. "You know now that I'm looking at the hole up close and personal, I'm starting to have second thoughts about going in theAH!" She's cut off by a Blugori trying to attack with Izuku jumping away and directly above the hole. Both look down before they begin plummeting towards the bottom. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF WE MAKE IT OUT OF HERE ALIVE!" Yaoyorozu starts strangling Izuku with him not exactly showing any emotion towards it.

Above ground, the Blugori contemplate the thought of pursuing before being stopped. "Let them go. The farther they go, the worst things they are to see." To the side, a small man that couldn't look much bigger than a child spoke while wearing a white suit and holding a pitchfork.

" To the side, a small man that couldn't look much bigger than a child spoke while wearing a white suit and holding a pitchfork

"From what we've gathered of their conversation, they're going down to the bottom floor. Which means they'll have to enter into level 3. If they survive the next, we'll cut them off there. Let's go." He started playing a tune on his pitchfork which doubled as a flute for the Blugori to follow orders and head down to level 3, taking him along with.