Freedom

3rd person POV:

"AHHHHH! OW! OW! OW! AHHHH! IT HURTS!" Blackbeard fell to the ground in immense pain to confuse Yaoyorozu.

"Wait, how is he in this much pain? Even for a Logia type, this is a little much."

"This guy ate a Logia type? Then why didn't he use it's powers to evade me the second before he was hit. I might be able to hit his body, but you can avoid an attack if it's coming directly at you."

"It's a side effect. My Devil Fruit ain't like a normal Logia. But, I can do some other things with it." Blackbeard stood up while panting with his out. "This is the power of the Dark Dark Fruit." Out of nowhere, Izuku felt an uncontrollable pressence pull him forward towards Blackbeard. When he was in his hands, the pirate slammed Izuku into the ground with all his might to break the ground.

"AH!" Izuku spat a little blood for everyone present to be surprised. 'Did he use Haki? No. This isn't like when others used it on me before. What exactly did he do?'

"Surprised, eh? To make a long story short, darkness swallows everythin. That includes Devil Fruit powers. So long as yer in my hands, they don't work."

Getting a grip on Blackbeard's arm, Izuku smirked under his covering before using all his strength to throw the large man off. "WAY TO GIVE OUT YOUR FATAL FLAW, GENIUS!" He regained his footing before storming towards the massive man. Coating his hands in Haki, Izuku kept low and gave a solid punch to Blackbeard's stomach, forcing him to get the wind knocked out of him. This angered the pirate as he grabbed Izuku's hair to attempt to punch him in the face. This was however met with Izuku melting into his mochi form to put Blackbeard on his knees before reforming back behind him. "I don't know why you're in a place like this, BUT THIS IS FOR ACE AND RYUKYU YOU BASTARD!" Izuku gave a kick to Blackbeard's jaw to send him back into his crew. He was about to go after him again, but was stopped by a bullet narrowly missing his head.

"Now. Now. Let's not lose our heads. You have your own objective as we do, so I suggest leaving this as is." A man with a very long barreled rifle stated this with his gun pointed at Izuku.

"YOU THINK I'M GONNA FORGIVE YOU LOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO-"

"Midoriya! They have a point." Jinbei cut Izuku off to explain. "I understand you must hate Blackbeard and his men, but right now we have bigger problems. We have a time limit that we need to adhere to if we wish to save Ryukyu and Ace. Your anger is rightfully justified for wanting to take down the man in front of you. However, now is not the time to let that anger out."

Izuku still didn't want to let Blackbeard go, but understood he didn't have a choice. "Next time we meet, I'm gonna kill you. Consider this a warning so we never meet again." Izuku went over to Hannibal and rested him on the side of the wall with the rest of the inmates beginning to run up the steps. "Yaoyorozu. Make me some gauze and some things to stop the bleeding. I want to make sure he's stable before we leave."

"You can't be serious. We're in the middle of a prison break, and you want to feel senti-"

"It's not the guards' fault for doing their jobs. The least we can do is try and limit the injuries they have. This guy made his point clear. Even if we're trying to do the right thing, the guards are doing what they find morally right too. If we're being honest also, I agree with what Magellan and this guy said. They may not be 'innocent', but the guards aren't the villains in this. Same can be said about us." Begrudgingly, Yaoyorozu did as Izuku asked for them to avoid any serious injuries for Hannibal before heading out. As he began regaining consciousness, the Vice Warden felt some strange admiration and solace for what Izuku did.

'I...don't condone this...but please escape...Midoriya... escape and...save your friends...' He faded out soon after with Magellan running towards the area with some guards to see Hannibal.