Roar of Rage

With Ochako's group, 3rd person POV:

Ryukyu continued to brutally attack all of the underlings of Caesar Clown in hopes to make a clearing. As she did, Ochako rounded up all the kids with the Whitebeard Pirates and the Big 3 helping. "Everyone! I need you all to follow us out! This place is dangerous!"

"But I don't understand. Why is it dangerous?"

"Yeah. How are we not sick? We all are bigger than we should be."

"Please listen carefully. All of you." Juzo spoke up for all the kids to listen. "You were lied to. If you stay here, none of you will make it to adulthood. The people in this place have been making you all sick."

"I think that's enough out of you." Monet spoke as the area began to become colder. She walked towards the group with several of the crew pointing the weapons they had at her. "Children. These people are dangerous pirates. They're here to take you away and let you all get sicker than you already are. Just think, have we ever once mistreated you? We're trying our hardest to save you all. I would like you all to please ignore them. If you don't, then we can't help save you. Don't you all want to see your parents and make them not worry about you anymore?"

Ryukyu walked towards Monet with anger plastered on her face. "These children aren't sick. And you're using the ruse of this place to hide what you're really doing. I don't know what exactly, but I can make an accurate assumption with how they look."

"Really. Care to enlighten me then on what you think we are doing?"

"....You're growing the kids artificially. Causing their bodies to become something they naturally should never be. That would explain the need for the large amounts of NHC10 if we are being honest."

"And why would we do that? What purpose of growing children to such sizes would make this worth doing?" Monet didn't lose her smile for Ryukyu to voice the only option that could make sense.

"Gigantification to the size of giants. That's something people have desired for so long to acquire as a possibility. It also would make sense since Caesar Clown worked directly under Dr. Vegapunk to desire to surpass him. But it seems his method is far more than extreme and to the point it's grotesque to be called science. The fact he calls himself a scientist is an insult to the practice as a whole."

Monet started to chuckle a bit at this before being honest. "Well, it seems you hit the nail on the head. I shouldn't expect anything less from the former Vice commander of the 4th Division of the Whitebeards."

Now hearing the truth, Ryukyu shouted in anger. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE DAMAGE YOU'RE CAUSING FOR THESE CHILDREN!? AT THIS POINT OF HOW MUCH YOU'RE DRUGGING AND MESSING WITH THEM, THEY PROBABLY ONLY HAVE A YEAR MAX TO LIVE!"

"....We are already aware of that. But there are others to replace the ones here and if we need, we can always find more." Monet's cold remark struck everyone with shock of the realization. When hearing it, Ryukyu coated her legs in Armament and prepared to fight her.

"Wait, Ryukyu." Ochako spoke up for the Dragon Hero to look behind her and see Hado and the brunette look like they were itching for a fight. "If she treats children so insignificant, then she deserves a butt kicking."

Ryukyu understood to bring the kids with the crew out as well as check around the area to find anymore kids. "Don't think I'll let you escape-"

"NEJIRE WAVE!" Hado let loose a blast to force Monet to turn into snow as the blue haired woman popping a vein on her head. "Your fight is with us and not them harpy lady!"

The Whitebeards continued to go around to find whatever kids and take down the people running the lab. While doing so, Todoroki and Endeavor slipped away with the earlier's Devil Fruit power. 'Good luck with everything you two." Dabi smirked as he helped lead the children out of the area.