His Return

Ochako POV:

It's been about two years since the incident at Marinefort and Izuku leaving with the Whitebeards. Since then, the world's been through a notable change. "Alright, you three. Today we'll be working with the coastguards to help take down some pirates bringing in illegal substances." Since the incident with the war now known as the War of the Best, I've been working alongside Ryukyu along with Nejire and Asui. During the time, everyone kinda came to the reality of how they've treated Izuku to the point I was about ready to scream at them for finally accepting the truth.

"It's been a while since I've seen Selkie and his crew. I hope they're doing well."

'Oh yeah, Tsu went to do the internship with Selkie's crew back in our first year.'

"He also said he's interested in working with us." We were excited about this with all of us changing. Once we were ready, we started heading off to the harbor. While on the train, we overheard a couple of people talk about us.

"Hey, check it out. It's two members of the Worst Generation!"

"Push Back Nejire-Chan and Glutton Uravity."

"They've also got the pro hero Ryukyu here! AWESOME!" That's right. During the incidents that were after the War, many of us were famous. Those that were included in this was given a name. The Worst Generation. The members as we were called by the Marines was Glutton Uravity as I was called, Push Back Nejire-Chan, No Touch Lumillion, Human Chimera Sun Eater, Walking Bomb Dynamite, Surgeon of Death Shoto, Kinetic Master Shinso, Prehistoric Horse Rocketti, Death Hand Shigaraki, Human Cremation Dabi, Murderous Shapeshifter Toga, Marshal D.(Blackbeard)Teach, Capone Gang Bege, The Unnamed Chief of Staff of the Revolutionary Army and of course, Green Shroud Rebunda. We were the ones that caused the most trouble for the Marines. As such, they labeled us as the Worst Generation.

"Still can't believe they're with people like the League and Rebunda."

"I know, Rebunda's borderline crazy."

"No way. He's awesome! Whitebeard even agreed with it. He's even able to take and hold onto almost all the territory that Whitebeard did. Heck, even Jinbei sides with him."

"You got a point. But he did break into Impel Down. So isn't he a bad guy?" The incients of Impel Down came to people along with the War of the Best and the ringing of the bell alongside one another. As such, people were now more conflicted than anything. Not helping that the stupid World Government and the Hero Board is making problems as well. I decided to lean back and start relaxing a bit. As this happened, a text was felt from my phone. I pulled it out and I immediately had a smile on my face.

"You ok, Ochako? You seem happy." I placed my phone back in my pocket and just answered.

"A close friend of mine's coming into town. I'll hang out with them probably after this."

"Sounds like a nice friend. I hope I can meet them."

'Oh, you have already.' I smirked as I locked my phone with the words 'I'll be home today' on it.

Few hours later, 3rd person POV:

The Ryukyu agency had arrived at the marina to see a notable amount of ships anchored in the port. Several were pirate ships with police bringing the crews of them out. Some were bragging that they'd regret doing this as they were under specific pirates. The four were amazed at how much cleanup now had to be done due to the war. "Ryukyu. Nice to see ya."

The group turned to a man in a jumpsuit that looked like a seal. Ryukyu smirked at the man before greeting him. "Selkie. Nice to see you again."

"