Thank You

3rd person POV:

Everyone froze looking at the scene in front of them. Ace was impaled by Akainu's fist in hopes to protect Izuku. As the Fleet Admiral pulled his fist out, Izuku tried to help Ace from falling. "ACE! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"

"I...I had to...you're my family...Why wouldn't I...protect my brother..." He smiled at Izuku with Akainu glaring down at them.

"Pathetic. Offering your life to save the life of your captain's moral enemy's grandson? This is all your own fault." In an act of anger and concern, Marco and the 5th Division Commander Vista pushed the Fleet Admiral back in hopes to have someone come and assist their brothers.

"IZUKU! GET ACE OUT OF HERE NOW AND GET HIM HELP!"

"He's bleeding too much! I can't stop it!" Knowing there isn't time, Izuku glanced out at everyone. "Please! There has to be someone that can help him! I don't care what I have to offer in return! Jus...." Izuku began crying out while shouting with tears in his eyes. "JUST PLEASE SAVE MY BROTHER!"

A doctor of the Whitebeard Pirates ran over as fast as he could to try and help. But when he saw the damage, he held his head down while giving his diagnosis. "There's....there's nothing that can be done. The damage destroyed his internal organs. No matter what I do, he's going to die."

"There still has to be something! If something's missing, take my own insides! I don't care what I have to do to save him, just do it!"

"....I'm sorry, but nothing anyone can do will save Ace. He's too far gone." The doctor held his fist in frustration and sadness knowing no matter what happens, he can't fix the irreversible damage done.

"Izuku..."

"Ace. Save your strength, we'll fix you up no matter what we-"

"I know I'm gonna die, but...I'm okay with it." Ace began smiling at Izuku while hugging Izuku. "I want you to listen closely. You weren't put in my Division because Pops wanted you in it. You were in my Division because I wanted you in it." Izuku didn't realize what was said for Ace to explain. "You and I, we're so much alike. My father, he was the vigilante known as Gol D. Roger. Because of his reputation, he was deemed the World's Worst Criminal. My lineage was just as cursed as yours. When I came to the Whitebeards, I thought Pops only wanted me for my lineage. But I soon found myself loving Pops and everyone like a real family. So when I found out you were so lost in this world because of your family...I wanted to help you feel like you were at home in the Whitebeards. When I heard that you wanted to save me because you wanted to prove yourself to me, I felt like I was doing the right thing. Even now, when you called me your brother, I...I was so happy. You. Pops. Everyone. I...I want to thank you all. Thank you, for loving someone like me. Because of that, I can leave with no...regrets..." Ace's grip loosened on Izuku with his face covering falling off to show his face to everyone.

As this happened, those watching in UA began balling their eyes out knowing what was happening. This made Ochako enraged. "SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!" She shouted in anger through tears herself knowing a great person like Ace was going to die. "None of you have a right be upset over this!"

"Uraraka. Calm down-"

"I WON'T CALM DOWN, MR. AIZAWA! Right now, none of us have any right to be upset more than Izuku right now." The group watched as Ace fell on the ground with a smile on his dying face with Izuku unable to comprehend what was happening.

"Ace. C'mon. This isn't funny." He began moving Ace's body for him to not react. "Ace. Please, stop joking. You can't be dead. You're too strong." Not ever having to deal with notable death, Izuku kept pushing Ace with those around unable to hold in their tears as he continued to push him harder. "Ace. Stop joking now, it isn't funny."