Chapter 42 - Sensual Pleasures

Trigger warning: MXM Intimate Scene

Ethan emerged from the basement with his skin hot and a growing bulge outlined in his pants. He cupped his member, heading straight for the shower.

As much as he wanted to jerk off, it would not be a private affair with the three downstairs. A vampire's ears were just as sharp as a wolf's, if not better.

An image of Jan listening to him grunt in the shower as he came and Ethan stumbled, his heart skipping a beat. His nose flared, taking in more of his mate's scent.

"Ugh," he groaned. This was not helping.

The slam of the bathroom door echoed behind him as he stripped off the shirt and pants with vigor. Then he turned on the shower and stepped in the small white tub before the water had fully warmed up. But even the plumbing was working against his sanity. The light patter of water reminded him of Jan's touch on his bare skin last night.

His shaft pulsed.

He was so hard it almost hurt. Finally, with a frustrated sigh, Ethan gave in to his urges. Maybe if he was quiet enough, they might think he was just taking a shower.

He squirted some bath gel into his palms. Then he reached down and grabbed his member.

It was hot and full, throbbing darkly in his palm, and the veins stood out against his sensitive flesh. He circled the shaft and then slowly ran his palm up and over the head. The motion incited a sweet ache in him.

Jan.

The gates guarding their mental link were still open, and the bluish orb pulsed.

Ethan's breathing lost its rhythm. He thought of the vampire's full bottom lip and regretted not tasting it the night before. But he had savored his cool skin when his wolf had flicked its tongue over Jan's pulse. He had also felt the vampire's cock rub against his.

Ethan groaned, unconsciously thrusting his hips forward as a shiver ran down his back.

He circled his thumb over the deep plum knob of his member, pushing down on the slit. Then he stroked it downwards, smoothening the folds along his length. The swollen cock was hot against his palm. He repeated the motion with a twist of his wrist as he got to the top.

Ethan released a shaky breath, picturing Jan's slender fingers around him.

"Jan," he sighed, forgetting his earlier resolve to be quiet.

The glacial orb across the channel inched closer. Ethan shivered as if his mate had actually caressed him. That tiny response from the vampire was more erotic than any porn Ethan had seen. The bathroom steamed as he increased the tempo of his hand. His skin was flushed, and sweat rolled down his torso, mixing with the flowing water.

Ethan shuddered, thinking how wonderful Jan's cool skin would feel against his. Remembering the vampire's flat tummy and narrow waist, Ethan pumped furiously.

His balls pulled up painfully against his skin, and soon, he felt a tightening crawling down his tail bone.

"Ugh!" He groaned.

A white flash exploded in his head and cum shot out in thick ropes against the shower wall. Ethan grunted, his body jerking as he unleashed the rest of his load. A heavy musty scent filled up the small bathroom.

His release was intense, draining him, and his knees wobbled. He held onto the shower walls and took deep breaths to calm his racing heart.

This was not his first time jerking off. Yet, the simple thought of Jan being so close to him, knowing he could hear him in the shower, elicited the most potent climax he had ever experienced. He growled through clenched teeth, fighting off the urge to go downstairs and carry the vampire away to a secret hideaway: a place far from prying eyes and where his intended could never leave his side again.