Chapter 72 - Work of Art

A/N: Warning: MxM sexual scene.  

As the shivers from Gaia's energy faded away, a new kind of desperation seized Ethan: the need to touch his mate, to feel his body, and to taste him. He crushed his lips against Jan's and ground their pelvises together in a bid to quench that thirst. But like a cup of water poured over the parched sands of the Saharan desert, it did little to sate his desire.

His fervor grew, sending tremors down his spine and into his hands. He grabbed the winter overcoat and yanked it over his mate's shoulders, snarling when the heavy fabric got stuck halfway.

But if Ethan's increased aggressiveness scared the blond vampire, he did not show it.

Jan's strawberry lips had grown plump and lush from the kisses and a good feed. They chased after Ethan's mouth as he rose up to deal with the infuriatingly tangled clothes. The slender hands freely explored his powerful bare muscles, sparking little fires over his skin and feeding the fire in his groin.

But the twisted coat got in the way of Jan's exploration, restricting his access to the flat discs on the muscular chest above him. Then, hissing sharply, he half-sat up, pulling and yanking on the outer clothing with a fury that had little regard for the high quality of the material.

Ethan peppered Jan with kisses as he began unbuttoning the white shirt. Working his way down, his hands shook, and his breath came in short gasps.

But he was still left with three buttons when Jan freed himself and came up to recapture his lips. The vampire's sensual hands fluttered down his torso, caressing the ridges and valleys there. And then he flicked a nail across his already tight nipple.

Ethan sucked in a sharp breath and paused.

His cock jerked, and he clenched his belly, barely holding in the shudders that wracked him. He was so close.

But his mate did not let up.

As Ethan ground his teeth, fighting back his own passion, he could not respond to Jan's flirting mouth. And so his mate went after his ear, repaying him with the same teasing bites he had dealt out earlier. Then he shoved his hot, moist tongue inside the trembling canal.

Ethan's last resolve shattered.

"No- Ng!" He groaned as his body tensed.

The currents of pleasure shot through him like wild horses of nature, dragging him down the streets of sweet release. Like a leaf in the wind, he shook as he spilled his seed in quick bursts inside his pants.

A heavy, musky scent filled the air between them, and Jan's nostrils flared, drawing in deep lungfuls as if smelling roses in the spring. Tightening his arms around Ethan's torso, he lifted his hips and rubbed himself against the throbbing length as the wolf came.

Ethan's heart eventually took its foot off the gas pedal, and his breathing evened out. The hazy lust-filled cloud around his brain thinned, and sanity took root.

How embarrassing! I fucking came early.

Someone wiggled beneath him, unintentionally reminding him of the cause of his poor performance: the sexy nymph-like blond vampire. Dots of red bled into his irises, darkening the hazel brown to a sensual maroon. And he glared at the lustful tempter who had seduced him till he lost control.

A soft growl rumbled through his throat.

The wolf in him wanted to possess his mate. The alpha demanded dominance.

Gasping against Ethan's cheek, Jan did not seem to have noted the danger above him. Instead, he squirmed, brushing against the thick, hot iron-rod, which had not fully shrunk down.