Chapter 32

This chapter contains sexual content.

"Jacob?" I knock in the door to his room, waiting for a response

"Jacob?" I knock in the door to his room, waiting for a response. Aiden was asleep, and now, I needed to make sure that his brother, the one guy that I truly would walk to the moon and back for, is also okay.

After a couple of seconds, the door slowly opens and I enter his room. Jacob had sat on the window sill and he was staring out, I could see that he had been crying. I approach him cautiously, sitting opposite him in the window sill. Jacob glances at me, his eyes were red and sore. I breathe shakily and guide his head into my lap.

"I don't know what to do anymore." He mumbles into my thigh, his arm circling around my waist.

"It's okay." I whisper, running my fingers through his hair.

"It isn't. Nothing's okay." Jacob sobs, tightening his grip on me. "I can't help him."

I close my eyes, taking a few deep breathes. My mind was reeling with anxiety, but right now, my only concern was Jacob. "I know... that it hurts, but the best thing you can do is be strong. Be strong for Aiden, okay? He needs you."

Jacob shakes his head.

"Hey," I lift his head up from my lap and wipe his tears his away with my thumb. "You'll never how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

Jacob can't meet my eyes and I have to tilt his chin up so that he can meet my gaze.

"When something bad happens, you have three choices. Either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you. Which one are you going to pick?" Jacob stares at me, his eyes darting around my face. Suddenly he stands up, pulling me with him. His arms going around my shoulders and he pulls me in for a hug. I shake my arms around his waist and rest my head in his neck.

"Fuck... what did I do to deserve you, Aria?" Jacob mutters. I pull back and cradle his face in my hands. My thumb traces his jaw and Jacob closes his eyes, sighing deeply.

"Distract me." He mumbles before opening his eyes and piercing me with his dark gaze. I lean up and press my lips against his, causing him to tighten his hold on my shoulders. He tenses and pulls me in further by pressing on the back of my neck. I lean into his touch and circle my arm around his neck, running my fingers through the hair on the back of his head. I pull slightly, making Jacob groan into my mouth. He takes a step forwards and we both fall onto the bed, Jacob on top of me. His elbows rest next to my head as Jacob trails kisses down my neck. He sucks on the skin behind my ear, grazing his teeth over my lobe. My breathing was heavier, engulfing each wet kiss he had sweetly planted on my warm skin. The feeling in the pit of my stomach deepened, the burning passion of his skin on mine sent a thunderbolt of pleasure through my body. I pulled at his shirt, it was quite a struggle to take off but we managed it in the end. When Jacob pulls on the bottom of my shirt, I stop him.

"I wanna leave it on." I whisper. Jacob nods his understanding and buried his face into my neck.

"That's okay, baby."

Jacob lifts his head once again, the look he gives; piercing deeper inside my eyes with the burning flame of passion. The sweet taste of both lips; creating a mixture of heaven. The whisper of each faded words, seducing the ear drums. I can feel the slow warm breathe, as I gently kiss every part of his body like the morning air on sweated skin. And my two hands on his back; marking my territorial ownership of his skin with a sweet nails scratch. The room is burning; water and ice can't make a quench of this desire.

"I think there's condoms in the bathroom." Jacob says before she rushes to his feet.

"Wait," I sit up in his bed, leaning on my elbow. "Are you sure? I don't want you to regret anything."

Jacob smiles and walks up to me, leaning over and kissing me softly.

"I'm sure." He mumbles against my lips. "Are you?"

I nod my head. He kisses me again, this time on my forehead.

"I'll be about five seconds, tops." He states, before planting one last kiss on my lips and rushing out of the room. As soon as he gets back into the room, he jumps on top of me. I squeal in pain and Jacob holds up the condom in triumph.

"I got it!" He exclaims happily before kissing me again. His lips brush against mine and I have to stop again.

"Are you sure that you're sure? If you don't want to, I'll understand-"

He interrupts me with a kiss. "I'm very, very sure. I wouldn't change this for the world." Grinning, I kiss him on the cheek. "Are you sure?"

I nod my head before pulling his lips down to mine. When he had pulled off his joggers and slipped the condom on, I saw how the nerves had gotten to him. I lean up and kiss his cheek.

"It's okay. If you want to stop, you can."

Jacob shakes his head before looking me in the eye. "I'm okay. Let's do this." Jacob shifts his body, dips his head and then look back up to me.

"Is it in?" He asks, his entire body had stiffened.

"Not quite." I answer.

Jacob shifts again. "What about now?" I shake my head.

"Here... let me." I slowly lower my hand, purposefully making sure to graze my fingers against his chest, and adjust him so that he's directly at my opening. "There you go."

Jacob smiles, kisses my lips, and pushes into me.

Obviously, I don't know what it's like for men to lose their virginities, so I couldn't write the whole thing. Goodbye.

Aria's outfit:

- H