19: Sharing With Radford! PT 0.2

Radford held the paper in his hands as his eyes scanned over it, a soft smile starting to form on his lips as he read. I was starting to wonder if deciding to share with him first again was a mistake, since knowing him, he'd get weirdly sentimental or overly excited over the script just because I was the one who read it. Though after a while, he lifted his head up, and slowly handed the paper back to me with a smile. As I took the paper in my hands, he let out a soft laugh.

"Dude, I had no idea you were so good at these!" He chuckled, tilting his head to the side. "Have you been hiding your talent from me all along or something?"

I let out a small groan, my face turning a slight shade of red. "..ugh.. no. It's not like I'm that good at them. What makes you think that anyway?"

"Well, you're just so good at these! It's kinda hard to believe you'd manage to write so many good scripts in just a few days of being here." Radford grinned, nudging me with his elbow as he arched a brow playfully. "You sure you haven't done this before?"

"No.. I'm pretty sure you're the only one in here who actually thinks that." I grumbled.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked curiously.

"I.. well, Kevin's not exactly the type to really admit when he like something from what I've seen of him. And Rick's just kinda hard to read in general. And Ethan's nice, but it's kinda hard to tell when he's being genuine about anything sometimes with how calm he is all the time.. but-I don't think it's really that either.."

"Then.. what is it?"

"I.. guess it's just easier to write stuff like scripts when I'm thinking about.." I hesitate, my cheeks starting to flush in a slight red color. "..you.."

"Wh-What?" Radford stammered-his cheeks immediately darkening.

"No-Not like that!" I immediately snapped back-noticing the flustered expression on his face. "You're just.. such a carefree person all the time that you always seem to make everything exciting. And as.. much as I hate to admit it-you.. kind of inspire me sometimes." I sighed, feeling the flush on my face deepen in its intensity.

"Heheh.. n'awww.. dudee.." Radford grinned-clearly flattered. He then cocked his head, nervously asking, "..does.. that count for getting up in the morning too?"

"Uhh.. well if you count rushing every single morning but barely managing to get to my car in time, you could count it as one." I shrug. "But.. yeah. I just feel a little more confident in stuff like this when I'm thinking about you. And it feels nice sharing stuff like this with you because of how.. nice you are about it, I guess."

I then looked up at him. I could see he was still softly smiling back at me, and in embarrassment, I immediately glanced away-sighing. "You know, it's kinda your fault I care so much about what you think all the time. Even though I probably shouldn't.."

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Just.. don't worry about it, dude."

I then set a hand on his shoulder, awkwardly attempting to smile up at him. Radford only gave a confused look-before quickly smiling again, and setting a hand on my head, ruffling my hair playfully while laughing. "Heheh.. alright, dude. If you say so."

"Nn.." I grumbled-my face even more red. "I'm not a kid, you know. You can stop now."

Radford released his hand off of my head with a simple grin, chuckling in that dumb way he always did. "Heheh.. sorry, dude." After a few moments of staring-he then smiled again, taking a step foward. "Hey! Maybe after we're done, you could write down your script and make me a copy of yours!"